Knowledge gained by book and by experience goes hand in hand.

“Not everything that is learned is contained in books.” Compare and contrast knowledge gained from experience with knowledge gained from books. In your opinion, which source is more important? Why?

Leaning is processes which start from are birth till the die.
We learn from watching other in are surrounding, with experience, in school, from teachers, friends etc. we learn many things from book by reading. “Books are our best friend” “Not everything that is learned is contained in books.” Compare and contrast knowledge gained from experience with knowledge gained from books. In your opinion, which source is more important? Why?

Leaning is processes which start from are birth till we die.
We learn from watching other in are surrounding, with experience, in school, from teachers, friends etc. we learn many things from book i e by reading. it is said“Books are our best friend” . I think only by reading from book we don’t get throughout knowledge but we get it from many thing which comes in day to day life. And By actually experiencing it. Why I think so I will explain it further.
Firstly, in my opinion, reading books is not enough because in every field there is theory papers and particles. Theory only contains knowledge which is quit imaginative. To know the application of read knowledge we need to go apply it practically.
Secondly, the small example of riding a bicycle. When any one teaches you. How to ride a bicycle by give tips orally. It is not enough but when we really want to ride it, we need to start cycling.
Finally, example of medical student they have all theory papers to read but they are not actually a doctor till they know how to treat the patient. For that they need to go internship then after, they are certified as a physician.
All in all, only reading is not enough for through knowledge but its application is very important. Knowledge gained by book and by experience goes hand in hand.
. I think only by reading from book we don’t get throughout knowledge but we get it from many thing which comes in day to day life. And By actually experiencing it. Why I think so I will explain it further.
Firstly, in my opinion, reading books is not enough because in every field there is theory paper and particles. Theory only contains knowledge which is quit imaginative. To know the application read knowledge we need to go apply it practically.
Secondly, the small example of riding a bicycle. When any one teaches you. How to ride a bicycle by give tips orally. It is not enough but when we really want to ride it, we need to start cycling.
Finally, example of medical student they have all theory papers to read but they are not actually a doctor till they know how to treat the patient. For that they need to go internship then after, they are certified as a physician.
All in all, only reading is not enough for perfect knowledge but its application is very important. Knowledge gained by book and by experience goes hand in hand.

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture from a marine biology class

Good morning Meghagan. My comments on Pasban’s essay also apply to you. Please read them there.

Kitos. 6/10 Your score is lower because you made more errors than he did.

Hello Kitos,
Yes I will surely do that. Thanks.
Good day.

Meghagan