kios, sir please grade me .... writing topic Toefl

TOPIC: PETS SHOULD BE TREATED LIKE FAMILY MEMBERS :

According to me, pets should definitely be treated like family members, because of the relation we have with them, Blind trust, our mutual service, they can very well go beyond our blood relations.

Most importantly, the relation that we have with our pets is similar to that we have with our brothers and sisters, we want them to be comfortable, we continuously monitor their health and also have lot of fun time with them in gardens just like a friend or a brother/sister. For example, I have a dog as my pet in my home. I love it as much as i do my brother or my sister, I do care it a lot and take care of it like my little brother. It always waits for me, while i go to college. I cannot even stay away from her for one day , its such a tight bond that i have with my dog and its nothing less than a bond between two sisters/brothers.

Moreover, they blindly trust us, following all the orders that we give them. They also do things to make us happy. My dog usually walks on two legs when it is happy and makes everyone in our family happy by doing this little feet. It usually licks a lot when it shows love and times it is uncontrollable!!

Pets also do a lot of help and service for their owners; dogs keep guard of house when family members are out for some reason at nights. Horses help for the transport of short distances, dogs also do small house hold tasks like bringing the news paper early in the morning from outdoor gate to the coffee table, and In fact my dog even gives me books, or some bags or probably my clothes, when I ask her to.

Pets can go beyond your blood relations, they save you from danger without even caring for their life’s. For example my friend with his dog went for  Trilly Water Plant , unfortunately my friend lost his balance while moving on the bridge and fell into the water, his dog within no time jumped inn and dragged him to the shore. he cannot swim, but the dog  did not care for its life to save him, this  made their relation even better . This example clearly shows how pets care for us, I’m not sure how many of our family members would have done that without second thought.

I sum up by saying that, pets have been a part of life for every human beings and they are nothing less than a family member if not, more than a family member i believe. Right from keeping guard of our houses, doing small household works , our every day entertainment to saving our lifes when in danger, Pets certainly aren’t just a pastime beings but  more than a  family member's to me .

TOEFL listening lectures: What does the professor imply about Leonardo da Vinci?

According to me, pets should definitely be treated like family members, because of the relation we have with them, blind trust, our mutual service, they can very well go beyond our blood relations.

Most importantly, the relation that we have with our pets is similar to that we have with our brothers and sisters. We want them to be comfortable, we continuously monitor their health and also have lot of fun time with them in gardens just like a friend or a brother/sister. For example, I have a dog as my pet in my home. I love MY DAOG as much as I LOVE my brother or my sister. I TAKE care OF HER it a lot JUST LIKE I TAKE CARE OF MY and take care of it like my little brother. SHE always waits for me, while I COME BACK FROM to college. I cannot even stay away from her for one day , its such a tight bond that I have with my dog and its nothing less than a bond between two sisters/brothers.

Moreover, they blindly trust us, following all the orders that we give them. They also do things to make us happy. My dog usually walks on two legs when it is happy and makes everyone in our family happy by doing this little feet. SHE usually licks a lot when SHE shows love and AT times it is uncontrollable!

Pets also do a lot of help and service for their owners. Dogs keep guard of house when family members are out for some reason at nights. Horses help for the transport of short distances, dogs also do small house hold tasks like bringing the news paper early in the morning from outdoor gate to the coffee table, and in fact my dog even gives me books, or some bags or probably my clothes, when I ask her to.

Pets can go beyond your blood relations, they save you from danger without even caring for their life’s. For example my friend with his dog went for Trilly Water Plant , unfortunately my friend lost his balance while moving on the bridge and fell into the water, his dog within no time jumped inn and dragged him to the shore. He cannot swim, but the dog did not care for its life to save him, this made their relation even better . This example clearly shows how pets care for us, I’m not sure how many of our family members would have done that without A second thought.

I sum up by saying that, pets have been a part of life for every human beings and they are nothing less than a family member if not, more than a family member I believe. Right from keeping guard of our houses, doing small household works , our every day entertainment to saving our lifes when in danger, pets certainly aren’t just a pastime beings but more than a family member’s to me .

Awesome essay! But you do need to improve your grammar by practing more often. And always write “I” with a capital letter. Reveiw your essay before sending to avoid mistakes. 7.5/10