Kevin: Hi. I'm hoping that you can help me with my computer. Your advertisement says that you're an experienced technician. Steve: Sure, what's the problem? Kevin: I think I have a virus. My laptop is really slow these days and it spontaneously shuts down all the time. Steve: Hmmm. Let me have a look. What is Steve's profession? ......

Kevin: Hi. I'm hoping that you can help me with my computer. Your advertisement says that you're an experienced technician. Steve: Sure, what's the problem? Kevin: I think I have a virus. My laptop is really slow these days and it spontaneously shuts down all the time. Steve: Hmmm. Let me have a look. What is Steve's profession? ...... (*) He's a salesman (*) He's a television repair man (*) He's a computer technician

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://english.best/questions/16310,kevin-hi-im-hoping-that-you-can-help-me-with-my-computer-your-advertisement-says-that-youre-an-experienced-technician-steve-sure-whats-the-problem-kevin-i-think-i-have-a-virus-my-laptop-is-really-slow-these-days-and-it-spontaneously-shuts-down-all-the-time-steve-hmmm-let-me-have-a-look-what-is-steves-profession-___/