Just to read books with established facts?

Here the question is to state what my opinion is about to read just books which are about real events, real people, facts. So even back to our ancestors there were tales who where not just about existing fact without a sense of imaginations. Is it not great to read fairy tales books, famous movies related to those kind of stories as well as amazing kids books. The world is rough enough so not every book has to be serious. Therefore I disagree with the statement above, people should read books without real people, real events etc. as well even it is just fantasy.

Firstly it is important to me to be creative and just dream about something, no matter what it is. Our Ancestors even as long as the humankind existed thought about non real issues, fairy tales. For example think about old cave paintings or really old books .So also in these things the stories were particular about gods, dragons, myths so to speak. Additional to that, probably the humankind would not been that far in its development without fantasy´s so it is essential not just to concentrate on established facts.

Secondly I thinks it would not been good just to read real peoples, real facts books because of our children. Try to figure out if you sit in the evening next to your kid and read out of a science book. Kids need to have some fairy tales rather they love to hear from such like thinks. If I looking back in my early years I had loved to listen to stories like the never ending story or robin hood, moreover, it is an cognitive exercise in young ages and totally needed.

In conclusion I don´t agree with the statement that one should only read books with established facts because it is important to dream about something. Furthermore kids love to hear a fairy tale book read aloud about everything imaginable .

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between a university adviser and a student

Here the question is to state what my opinion is about to read just books which are about real events, real people, facts. So even back to our ancestors there were tales THAT where not just about existing factS without a sense of imaginations. Is it not great to read fairy tales books, famous movies related to those kind of stories as well as amazing kids books. The world is rough enough so not every book has to be serious. Therefore I disagree with the statement above, people should read books without real people, real events etc. as well even IF it is just fantasy.

Firstly it is important to me to be creative and just dream about something, no matter what it is. Our ancestors even as long as the humankind existed thought about non real issues, fairy tales. For example think about old cave paintings or really old books .So also in these things the stories were IN particular about gods, dragons, myths so to speak. Additional to that, probably the humankind would not HAVE been that far in its development without fantasIES(,) so it is essential not just to concentrate on established facts.

Secondly I THINK it would not HAVE been good just to read real peoples, real facts books because of our children. Try to figure out if you sit in the evening next to your CHILD and read out of a science book. Kids need to have some fairy tales(,) rather they love to hear from such like thinGs. If I LOOK back TO my early years I had loved to listen to stories like the Never Ending story or Robin Hood, moreover, it is an cognitive exercise in young ages and totally needed.

In conclusion I DO NOT agree with the statement that one should only read books with established facts(,) because it is important to dream about something. Furthermore CHILDREN love to hear a fairy tale book read aloud about everything imaginable.

Not bad Christoph.

Kitos. 7/10