Junior says: Hello! I'm from Brazil, and I live in the northeast of my country...

Hello everybody! :stuck_out_tongue:
I’m from Brazil, and I live in the northeast of my country, before had lived for 14 years in the southeast. :wink:
I work for a factory of animal food, I’m a mangement assistent. I’m graduating in English, I’m gonna be a teacher, but of course, I need to learn a lot, well, so I’m here to this, and also to know about the foreing culture, and if it is possible know new people, because a learning without communication is almost impossible, in my point of view.
I like listening to music, and playing too. I play guitar, keyboard, but not that good. I like classical music, jazz, blues, and well done musics at all.
I love literature, and cinema as well.
But the best thing of all is talking to my friends, well, if we didn’t talk I think that things wouldn’t have any meaning.

:idea: If someone wants to answer, I would be pleased answer back.

Thank you so much for reading this!!!

Junior

u r welcome

[b]:wink: Just visit to say “Hi” to all new friends !!
I’m a new one here too…
Have a nice day.

Cha[/b] :stuck_out_tongue: :roll:

Excuse me for had taken a long time to answer your message. That doesn’t mean that I didn’t want talking to you…
But I’m really busy with my job, the college, and rarely I entered on the internet.
Hey write to me something about you. Where do you live? What do you do? What would you like to do? Anything you want to write I will have so much pleasure in reading!

I hope to answer your message soon!
I wanna do it as soon as it came to my inbox…

Kisses…
bye