Job in a time of studying: Could anyone edit and give the comments:

Hi

the essay is …

Because of rapid development in all sectors, the social custom and values are also changed. The value of family accomplishment is gradually replaced by the values of the individual accomplishment .Then lot of young man and women starts to works while they are studying. Some of them really need the money to pay the tuition fee and other accessories, but in other hand some of the students work to get the experienced and extra pocket money in addition to their parents. It is the way to become a self dependent. Whatever the reason they have, in my opinion it makes them more confidence, and more mature.
First starting to a job means, they should have some responsibilities and list of some activities which are supposed to be done within the specific time period. They get some guidelines and instruction from their supervisors. When they start to work, they face the lot obstacles in the way which they need to solve themselves. These type of experienced help them to develop their confidence and maturate. It also teaches them the meaning of the time and what important in his life. The supervisor monitors him and his performances frequently. These monitoring activities lead them so mature that then they starts to look each case seriously and critically. For example one has start to work at a specific time let suppose 6.00 AM , no matter how late or stayed up to last night. Otherwise the supervisor will first give the warning and If it is continuous he will fire from the job.
The job also teaches workers some social behavior. There is large number of coworkers working in the same department. They know each other and they know how to respect to other. They also get the knowledge about the cooperation and coordination. Otherwise they don’t get the fruitful output from the work. In addition to that they have also learned the money and how important is it in the real life for lively living. In addition to this, they also understand the values of money and they know how difficult to get it. I am sure each employee knows that “money is not come from the tree”, because they get the paycheck only after the lot of contributions and efforts. I had one friend in my college life. She worked in a restaurant. She did not spend so much money. She always told to us that she know how hard to get it. It made her to be a more reasonable when purchasing.

In conclude, the work makes each individual more mature, more confidence and also more proud in their accomplishment. Which ultimately bring them a good and experienced life. I am sure it helps to makes their future life more lively and productive.

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between a professor and her student

Hi

the essay is …

Because of rapid development in all sectors, the social/TRADITION CUSTOMS/ custom and values are also BEING changed/ERODED/.
The value of family accomplishment is gradually replaced by the values of the individual accomplishment .Then A lot/GRET MANY/ of young mEn and women starts to works BEGIN WORKING/TAKE A JOB/while they are STILL ACTIVELY studying. Some of them really need the money to pay theIR tuition feeS and FOR other accessories, but in ON THE other hand some of the students work to get the experience and extra pocket money in addition to THAT WHICH their parents ALLOCATE TO THEM.
It is the way to become a self-dependent. Whatever the reason they have, in my opinion it /makes/GIVES/ them more confidence, and more HELPS THEM TO BECOME MORE mature.

First starting to a job means WHEN STARTING TO WORK, they should have some responsibilities and list of some activities which are supposed to be done within the specific time period.
They /get/RECEIVE/ some guidelines and instruction from their supervisors. When they start to work, they face the A lot OF obstacles in theIR /way/PATH/ which they need to solve themselves.
ThIS type of experience helpS them to develop their confidence and maturITY. It also teaches them the meaning of the time and what IS REALLYimportant in his life.
The supervisor monitors him and his performances frequently. These monitoring activities lead them so mature that then they starts to look each case seriously and critically.

For example one has TO start to work at a specific time, let US suppose 6.00 AM , no matter how late or stayed up to last night. Otherwise the supervisor will AT first give the HIM A WRITTEN warning and if it is continuous he will BE fireD from his job.
The job also teaches workers some social behavior. There is ARE A large number of co-workers working in the same department. They know each other and they know how to respect to other ONE ANOTHER. They also /get/GAIN/ the knowledge about the cooperation and coordination, otherwise they don’t WOULD NOT get the fruitful output from the work. In addition to that they have also learned the THE VALUE OF money and how important IT IS in the real life for lively living. In addition to this, they also understand the values of money and they know how difficult to get it. (ALREADY STATED)

I am sure each employee knows that “money is not come from the tree” DOES NOT GROW ON TREES", because they get the paycheck only after the A lot of contributions and efforts. I had one friend in my college life. She worked in a restaurant. She did not spend so much money. She always told to us that she know how hard IT WAS to get it. It made her be more reasonable /when purchasing./ IN HER PURCHASES.

In conclude CONCLUSION, the work makes each individual more mature, more confidenT and also more proud /in/OF their accomplishment, which ultimately bringS them a good and experienced life. I am sure it helps to make their future LIVES more lively and productive.

Many basic mistakes my friend, but you are beginning to see the way.

Kitos.