It is often not a good thing to move to a new city or a new country because of th

Currently,social research findings have found that the almost all the successful and powerful men have a good interpersonal relationship,which indicates that we should not neglect the value of our old friends.Nevertheless, I still consider that one should frequently shift his environment by which he is more likely to success for the following reasons.
Initially,we can cultivate new friendship the unfamiliar circumstance.Though no one could deny the importance of the bond among people,it is a fact that considerable proportions of friends is ineffective and worthless to our future career.A strange city is able to provide us a platform to search for the ideal people who has the similar ambition with us and is willing to cooperate.The legendary and distinguished businessman,Larry Page ,who is the CEO of Google ,does not excel at making friends with strangers.Yet,he met his life-long companion and collaborator Sergey Brin in the university.Their perfect coorporation has made Google one of the richest and most influential enterprises all over the world.This just bring home to us that the quality of friends is more valued and valuable that the quantity of them.
Additionally,the living in a strange place require us to fully develop our resilience to the environments.I once read that “we are unable to change our surroundings but we are able to change ourselves” and “the art of life lies in a constant rejustment to the surroundings”. The condition may be less than satisfactory to a great extent and the woking facilities may be poor and old-fashion.But we should be convinced that people’s capacity to adapt is infinite and we need to strive to stimulate our maximun potential in order to obtain the contentment of victory.Those who is competent capable to adjust to the environment in all probability to achieve the goal.
Evidently,the life in a strange place provide us subtantial amount of freedom with which we are able to arrange our schedule in a better way.For instance,we can focus on our own plan without beening disturbed by the familiars,we can have a entirely relaxtion in the netbar in the absence of interferer from relatives.This point can be superlatively illustrated by the popular musician,who is also known as the best composer in America,Kneey G. He once stayed in HongKong for 3 mouths and he published the well-known song called Jasmine Flowers after beening inspired by the humanity and culture there.
Undoubtedly,hometown means far more than just some interpersonal sources.It is where we spent our whole childhood and learn about the world,it is where we live with our parents and taste the happiness and worried.We should value them.But still,I strongly suggest that moving out is more advantageous for the aforementioned reasons.

Your post will be ignored because you have posted it at the same time( the principle of this forum)

…SORRY I don’t know it…

I suggest that you should delete one essay

[quote=“kinder”]
Currently,social research findings have found that the almost all the successful and powerful men have a good interpersonal relationship,which indicates that we should not neglect the value of our old friends.Nevertheless, I still consider that one should frequently shift his environment by which he is more likely to succeed for the following reasons.
Initially,we can cultivate new friendships the unfamiliar surroundings.Though no one could deny the importance of the bond among people,it is a fact that considerable proportions of friends are ineffective and worthless to our future career.A strange city is able to provide us a platform to search for the ideal people who have similar ambition to ourselves and are willing to cooperate.The legendary and distinguished businessman,Larry Page ,who is the CEO of Google ,does not excel at making friends with strangers.Yet,he met his life-long companion and collaborator Sergey Brin in the university.Their perfect cooperation has made Google one of the richest and most influential enterprises all over the world.This just bring home to us that the quality of friends is more valued and valuable than the quantity of them.
Additionally,living in a strange place requires us to fully develop our resilience to the environments.I once read that “we are unable to change our surroundings but we are able to change ourselves” and “the art of life lies in a constant re-adjustment to the surroundings”. The condition may be less than satisfactory to a great extent and the working facilities may be poor and old-fashioned.But we should be convinced that people’s capacity to adapt is infinite and we need to strive to stimulate our maximum potential in order to obtain the contentment of victory.Those who are competent and capable of adjusting to the environment, will in all probability achieve their goal.
Evidently,life in a strange place provides us with a substantial amount of freedom with which we are able to arrange our schedule in a better way.For instance,we can focus on our own plan without being disturbed by the familiars.We can achieve complete relaxation in the net-bar from the absence of interference from relatives.This point can be superlatively illustrated by the popular musician,who is also known as the best composer in America,Kneey G. He once stayed in HongKong for 3 months and he published the well-known song called Jasmine Flowers after being inspired by the humanity and culture there.
Undoubtedly,home-town means far more than just some interpersonal sources.It is where we spent our whole childhood and learn about the world.It is where we live with our parents and taste the happiness and worry.We should value them.But still,I strongly suggest that moving out is more advantageous for the aforementioned reasons.

Sounded good … wasn’t. Childish errors and abysmal punctuation would bring you a very poor score in the TOEFL. Time to start taking things a little more seriously, you ain’t that good … yet!

Kitos. 8/10[/u]

thank you!I appreciate your correction.