It is not good to move to a new city or a new country because you will lose frien

It is not good to move to a new city or a new country because you will lose old friends.

With the development of society, there is an increasing number of people are moving to new cities or countries constantly. Some people firmly believe that it’s not a good idea to move to a new city or country because you will lose old friends. This is where the controversy arises. Some other people stand on the ground that moving to a new city or country does not necessarily mean losing old friends since old friends and best friends will keep in touch no matter where they are. Besides, even though some one dose lose some friends, we cannot simply say moving to a new city is not good because there will be new experiences and more knowledge for someone to accumulate. As far as I am concerned, I totally agree with the latter one for the following reasons.

The first reason that I want to put forward is that true friends will never lose each other even when there are thousands of miles between them. Take my best friend Barney as an example. We were roommates when we were in college and became best friends since then because we have the same interests in sports and music, we even like the same movies. After graduation, we chose our own way to go. Now I am in China studying for master’s degree, he is in Canada working in a software company. However, we have never lost each other; we talk on the phone regularly, sending e-mails to each other now and then. The long distance between us has not done anything to affect our friendship so far. So, moving to a new city or country is not a bad thing if we make efforts and put time to keep our relationship with our pals.

Among the reasons that I am trying to say is the one that we cannot just say that it is no good moving to a new city or country due to the fact that there will be more experiences and opportunities for people that they need to improve their abilities, which will inevitably have beneficial effects on them, even when one might lose some friends. New city or country means new places, now jobs, and new friends. Undoubtedly, people will be given numerous chances and opportunities to show their abilities. Take my best friend Barney as an example again. Barney could not find a suitable job after graduation and he thought that he needed some opportunities to let people know what he can do. After two years, he went to Canada because the wanted to learn something new while using what he had learned in college. Now he is doing really a good job and his employer think highly of him. If he did not move to Canada, he would not have that chance.

From what have been discussed above, we can safely come to the conclusion that some people might lose some friends when moving to new places but that does not necessarily mean moving to new cities or countries will have unfavorable effects on people. Moving to a new city or countries has its own advantages and disadvantages. However, the disadvantages can be neglected when the advantages mentioned.

just let me know if there are any mistakes, because i really wan to learn.

Thanks, best wishes

TOEFL listening lectures: What is the main difference between a fad and a trend?

It is not good to move to a new city or a new country because you will lose old friends.

With the development of society, there ARE an increasing number of people WHO are moving to new cities or countries constantly. Some people firmly believe that it’s not a good idea to move to a new city or country because you will lose old friends. This is where the controversy arises. Some other people stand on the ground that moving to a new city or country does not necessarily mean losing old friends(,) since old friends and best friends will keep in touch no matter where they are. Besides, even though some one DOES lose CONTACT WITH some friends, we cannot simply say moving to a new city is not good(,) because there will be new experiences and more knowledge for someone to accumulate. As far as I am concerned, I totally agree with the latter one for the following reasons.

The first reason that I want to put forward is that true friends will never lose each other(,) even when there are thousands of miles between them. Take my best friend Barney as an example. We were room-mates when we were in college and became best friends since then(,) because we have the same interests in sports and music, we even like the same movies. After graduation, we chose our own way to go. Now I am in China studying for master’s degree, he is in Canada working in a software company. However, we have never lost each other; we talk on the phone regularly, sending e-mails to each other now and then. The long distance between us has not done anything to affect our friendship so far. So, moving to a new city or country is not a bad thing if we make efforts and MAKE time to keep our relationship with our pals.

Among the reasons that I am trying to say is the one that we cannot just say that it is no good moving to a new city or country due to the fact that there will be more experiences and opportunities for people that they need to improve their abilities, which will inevitably have beneficial effects on them, even when one might lose some friends. A new city or country means new places, nEw jobs, and new friends. Undoubtedly, people will be given numerous chances and opportunities to show their abilities. Take my best friend Barney as an example again. Barney could not find a suitable job after graduation and he thought that he needed some opportunities to let people know what he can do. After two years, he went to Canada because HE wanted to learn something new while using what he had learned in college. Now he is doing really WELL IN a good job and his employer thinkS highly of him. If he HAD not moveD to Canada, he would not have HAD that chance.

From what have been discussed above, we can safely come to the conclusion that some people might lose some friends when moving to new places(,) but that does not necessarily mean moving to new cities or countries will have unfavorable effects on people. Moving to a new city or countries has its own advantages and disadvantages. However, the disadvantages can be neglected when the advantages mentioned.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
just let me know if there are any mistakes, because i really wan to learn.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
The mistakes you made were all avoidable. Had you reviewed your work closely you would have seen them and eliminated them. You should have scored ten!

Kitos. 8.5/10

OK!!! appreciate that man, I really do.

I kinda want to know what’s your opinion about this Toefl writing. Should I write simple and smooth?