It is my essay. Please correct it, thanks

Do you agree or not with following statement: most people solve their important problems by themselves or with the help from their families; the help from government is not necessary.

Some people may disagree that most people will solve their important problem by themselves or the help from their relatives and the help of the government is not necessary. But many people would still be put into dilemma because the power of government is so huge that it is very easy for it to solve some problems. However, as far as I am concerned, the statement that the help of government is necessary is too implausible.

One of the most important reasons is that government actually can not solve most of the important personal problems. Different people will have different problems, but all these important personal problems have a same feature. That is the problems mostly are private and important for these people’s life and future. Therefore, it is rather difficult for the government to solve these problems. For example, how to solve the problem of their marriage and the educational problem of their children are thus important problems which can never be decided by the government. If the government tries to make these decisions for you, the result can barely come out ideal.

There is no denying that the government is not willing to solve these problems. What’ more, if the government tries to provide the services, the capacity of the government is limited. All of the problems are so decisive that most of they should be solved at once, yet it’s impossible for the government to deal so many problems immediately even all staff are devoted to the task. Moreover, some problems are so time-consuming that to get the answer will cost quite a long time. Therefore, if everyone can ask the government for help, the high cost and low efficiency will make it meaningless to do.

Undoubtedly, government still deal with some private problems, but most of the time, the role of the government is the notary. What’s more, the duty of the government is to be response to the whole society not to one or two people. What we should do is to solve our own problems, and in fact we have the ability.

I am convinced that the government doesn’t have the obligation to provide those favors. Though sometimes there will be limited problems which can not be solved personally, I still argue that since the only things government can do is so much, it is not necessary for them to acquire these help since most people can solve their own important problems by themselves or their relatives.

TOEFL listening lectures: A university lecture on American social history

Some people may disagree that most people will solve their important problemS by themselveS. SOME MIGHT THINK THAT help from their relatives and the help of the government is not necessary. But many people would still be put into dilemma because the power of government is so huge that it is very easy for it to solve some problems. However, as far as I am concerned, the statement that the help of government is necessary is too implausible.

One of the most important reasons is that government actually can not solve most of the important personal problems. Different people will have different problems, but all these important personal problems have a same feature. That is the problems mostly are private and important for these people’s life and future. Therefore, it is rather difficult for the government to solve these problems. For example, how to solve the problem of their marriage and the educational problem of their children are thus important problems which can never be decided by the government. If the government tries to make these decisions for you, the result can barely come out ideal.

There is no denying that the government is not willing to solve these problems. What’ more, if the government tries to provide the services, the capacity of the government is limited. All of the problems are so decisive that most of theM should be solved at once, yet it’s impossible for the government to deal WITH so many problems immediately even IF all staff are devoted to the task. Moreover, some problems are so time-consuming that to get the answer will cost quite a long time. Therefore, if everyone can ask the government for help, the high cost and low efficiency will make it meaningless to do.

Undoubtedly, government still dealS with some private problems, but most of the time, the role of the government is the notary. What’s more, the duty of the government is to be response to the whole society not to one or two people. What we should do is to solve our own problems, and in fact we have the ability.

I am convinced that the government doesn’t have the obligation to provide those favors. Though sometimes there ARE limited problems which can not be solved personally, I still argue that since the only things government can do is so much, it is not necessary for them to acquire these help since most people can solve their own important problems by themselves or their relatives.

Work on your reading skills…

Thank you Katty