It is more important for students to study history and literature than it is for

Please help me to rate this:

Life is large. To prepare for the await future, you need to study hard and study evenly. Some people say study history and literature is more important than study science and mathematics. In my point of view, they they need to be treated equally.

Firstly, history and literature bring you knowlegue about life as it happened but science and mathematics teach you how to live smart. It is uncountable how science and mathematics contribute to our civilization. History has proved it. Thanks to Newton, we know about gravity and tons of inventions were applied this theory. We have electricity, transportation, television all thank to scientists.

Secondly, putting time on science and mathematics bring you a lot of excitement. Poetries and stories nurture your soul and imagination but an astounding experience is uncompareable when it comes to science. I remember the lesson of freeze temperature. It was the coldest day of the year when I tried to create snow in the air using hot water. I was so curious about all things my teacher said about the freezing point. How come hot water can loose temperature quicker than the normal water. Seeing water crystalized then became snow was fun and full of excitement.

Last but not least, the most basical reason why studying science and mathematics should be treated equally with studying history and literature is they contribute equally to your score report. Obviously, if you want to be considered as good student, you need to excecute every subject well.

To sum up, it is more important for students to study history and literature as same as it is for them to study science and mathematics. Science always brings you excitement and contributes so much to life. If we want to be a good student, we have to embrace every subject and study them with your heart and mind.

TOEFL listening lectures: Why do Birds of Paradise have amazing plumages?

This is another example of a subject line that is not meaningful.
You should edit it so that it reflects the essay but fits into the allotted space. That is a skill which may prove useful to you in the future and which would certainly improve your knowledge of English. Why would you work hard on an essay and then show a distinct lack of care and attention to details by giving it a poor subject line?

Hi Cam, Was this a TOEFL essay? I think you addressed the topic well, though it is a little unclear from the prompt if they wanted you to choose math and science vs literature and history, or if your answer of both being equal is acceptable. In any case, I really liked your specific example, but your last body paragraph was pretty brief. I think if you don’t have enough time for three complete body paragraphs, it might be better just to add to your other two. Your writing was pretty clear, but you did have a lot of errors in sentence structure and word choice. I think overall, I would rate this a 3 out of 5.