it implies vs that implies

It’s given a fragment of the sentence and it’s neccessary to add subject and predicate at the beginning of the sentence.

Upgrade of IT skills though special computer literacy programs for various groups such as managers, students and administrators.

I think that ‘It implies upgrade of IT skills through…’ suits well. What is correct ‘It implies’ or ‘That implies’?

What you suggest doesn’t make sense to me.
Possibly:
It implies that an upgrade of IT skills is required through special computer literacy programs for various groups such as managers, students and administrators.
but whether that is correct depends on whether I am imagining the correct context.

This sentence follows after suggestion received from the surveyed respondents and explains the sub-heading.

Upgrade of IT skills

Upgrade of IT skills though special computer literacy programs for various groups such as managers, students and administrators.

Does the following sentence make sense in this context?
Upgrade of IT skills is required through special computer literacy programs for various groups such as managers, students and administrators.

I’m sorry. Irene, but from the information given it’s not possible to understand the structure of what you are writing.
From what you have now explained, I cannot tell which of these are most appropriate, or whether there is another sentence which would be better still.

The upgrading of IT skills though special computer literacy programs for various groups such as managers, students and administrators.
Upgrading of IT skills is required through special computer literacy programs for various groups such as managers, students and administrators.

Thanks, Bev! I tend to choose the second sentence: “Upgrading of IT skills is required…”