It has announced that shopping center may be built in your neighborhood. Do you s

hi kitos, like always I need tour help. thanks in advance

It should be admitted that constructing new factories, shopping centers, movie theaters needs a very significant attention. Although investors should be cautious where they want to construct in order to make a huge profit, they should be careful about environmental and social problems which may find in the course of time. Building a new shopping center has some advantages and disadvantages. As far as I am concerned, the advantages are more reasonable.
To begin with, it is better to be mentioned that unemployment is the most sensible problem in my home town. Young people attend universities to become experts in the major they like, but after graduation, they can’t find any vocation, and this leads to a wide range of social and mental disorders. As a result, when they build a new shopping center people can work effectively, and consequently the rate of unemployment decreases and young people experience a sense of independence and maturity.
Furthermore, people come to my home town from diverse parts of the city, and people become more familiar with my home town. The more people see my hometown, the more they become familiar with a great culture it has. As a consequence the value of my house increases, and I can sell it better in the future. However, I should tolerate different things such as a heavy traffic in my home town. As a consequence, it would be hard for me to find a place to park. Moreover, people do not respect other’s rights, and they make a lot of noise.
Finally, I can spend my free time there, because I like window shopping. I can go there with my friends and have a wonderful time watching shops, people who try to choose the material which they need, and sellers with different behaviors. If it had not been a shopping center in my home town, I would have spent a lot of time in a heavy traffic around the city to arrive there.
To sum up, building a new shopping center can be mentioned from two different prospectives like all other things. However, its advantages can be more valuable than the disadvantages.

TOEFL listening lectures: What is the main danger of obesity?

hi kitos, like always I need tour help. thanks in advance

It should be admitted that constructing new factories, shopping centres AND movie theatres needs a very significant CLOSE attention. Although investors should be cautious IN where they want to construct in order to make a huge profit, they should ALSO be careful about environmental and social problems which may find SURFACE in the course of time. Building a new shopping center has some advantages and disadvantages. As far as I am concerned, the advantages are more /reasonable/WORTHWHILE/.
To begin with, it is better to be mentioned that unemployment is the most sensible WORRYING problem in my home town. Young people attend universities to become experts in the major they like, but after graduation, they can’t find any vocation, and this leads to a wide range of social and mental disorders. As a result, when they build a new shopping center people can WILL HOPEFULLY FIND work THERE effectively, and consequently the rate of unemployment decreases and young people WILL experience a sense of independence and maturity.
Furthermore, people come to my home town from diverse parts of the city, and people become more familiar with my home town. The more people see my hometown, the more they become familiar with THE great culture it has. As a consequence the value of my house increases, and I can sell it EASIER in the future. However, I should WILL HAVE TO tolerate different things, such as a heavy traffic. As a consequence, it would WILL ALSO be hard for me to find a place to park. Moreover, people do not respect other’s rights, and they make a lot of noise.
Finally, I can spend my free time there, because I like window shopping. I can go there with my friends and have a wonderful time watching BROWSING THROUGH THE shops. people who try to choose the material which they need, and sellers with different behaviors. If THERE had not been a shopping center in my home town, I would have spent a lot of time in a heavy traffic, DRIVING around the city to arrive there.
To sum up, building a new shopping center can be mentioned VIEWED from two different prospectives PERSPECTIVES like all other things. However, its advantages can be more valuable than the disadvantages.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
You can do better work than this without my help Sarak. You need to list the pluses and minuses separately, and then write in a more organised manner.

Kitos. 7/10

thanks kitos, I will try more