Is the world a safe place for tourists?

Is the world a safe place for tourists?.

• What dangers do tourists face nowadays?.
  • What measures should tourists take to avoid these dangers?.
  • Where would you choose to go for a safe and enjoyable holiday?.

The world is very big and there are places safer than others. Anyone choose their tourist places when they are on vacation depending of the taste they have. Many times is difficult to choose the place because the majority of the people like me, first of all we look for the cheapest travel which we can afford it. Whether the price is not a problem, then we go to the place which we have in our mind and we wish to visit. But as I said before, the world is very big, with many places, cities, villages, mountains, etc, which they are worthy to see them without to take risks for us. For these reasons, I would advise do not travel to countries where we know that there is not enough safety for the tourists. The holidays are to enjoy and we can avoid troubles if we choose a safety place where stay during those days.

But there is not a place one hundred percent safety. Nowadays the tourists have to face a lot of dangers each time that they are away from their home. Normally they are the target to many burglars. Just in the airport we have always to keep an eye on our luggage if we do not want to be a bad beginning. Also while the tourists are visiting the most famous places they are in danger because the burglars make good use of the crowd in order to steal some wallet, purse or simply they mug you with some weapon. In many countries the tourists are also a target for terrorism groups. These are some examples of the dangers that a tourist faces nowadays, but there are a lot of more.

In regard to the measures that tourists should take to avoid these dangers, my opinion is not use jewels that we could attract the burglars, do not carry all documentation, money and credit cards in the same wallet, do not go to areas of the city which it can be dangerous for tourists, and especially not be overconfident.

Finally, if I had to choose a place where we would go for a safe and enjoyable holiday, I could mention many countries but I am going to take advantage for to do publicity of my country, Spain. It is a tourist country where you can find good weather and many historical buildings. As well as if you visit my country you will enjoy with our food which it is delicious.

To sum up, not all the world is safe for the tourists but we have a lot of possibilities where we can choose to go on holiday. Besides we have to take some measures to try avoiding that anybody spoils our holiday.

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation about toys

Is the world a safe place for tourists?.

• What dangers do tourists face nowadays?.
  • What measures should tourists take to avoid these dangers?.
  • Where would you choose to go for a safe and enjoyable holiday?.

The world is very big and there are places THAT ARE safer than others.
EVERYONE SHOULD choose their tourist place VERY CAREFULLY when DECIDING WHICH PLACE they WISH TO VISIT.

Many times IT is difficult to choose the place because the majority of the people ARE like me.
First of all we look for the cheapest travel which we can afford .
WHERE the price is not a problem, then we go to ONE OF the placeS which we have in our mind, and WHICH we wish to visit.
But as I said before, the world is very big, with many places, cities, villages, mountains, etc, which tare worthy to VISIT without OUR HAVING TO TAKE RISKS.
For these reasons, I would advise PEOPLE not TO travel to countries where we know that there is not enough safety for tourists.

The holidays are to BE enjoyED and we can avoid troubles if we choose a safe place TO stay during those days.

But there is not a place WHICH IS one hundred percent safe.
Nowadays the tourists have to face a lot of dangers each time that they are away from their homeS.
Normally THEIR HOMES are the target OF many burglars. In the airport we have always to keep an eye on our luggage if we do not want OUR HOLIDAY to HAVE a bad beginning. Also, while the tourists are visiting the most famous places they are in danger, because the THIEVES make good use of the crowd in order to steal someONE’S wallet, purse or simply TO mug you with some weapon.

In many countries the tourists are also a target for terrorisT groups. These are some examples of the dangers that a tourist faces nowadays, but there are a lot of more.

In regard to the measures that tourists should take to avoid these dangers, my opinion is not TO WEAR jewels that could attract the THIEVES ATTENTION, do not carry all documentS, money and credit cards in the same wallet, do not go to areas of the city which ARE KNOWN TO BE dangerous for tourists, and especially DO not be over-confident.

Finally, if I had to choose a place where we Could go for a safe and enjoyable holiday, I will take this opportunity AND PUBLICISE my country, Spain.
It is a tourist country where you can find good weather and many historical buildings. If you visit my country you will enjoy our food which it is delicious.

To sum up, not all OF the world is safe for tourists, but we have a lot of possibilities where we can choose to go on holiday.
Besides we have to take some measures to try TO avoid anybody spoilING our holiday.

Lighgun. Another good essay. Well written and informative.

Please note that burglars only break into houses. Thieves rob and mug you.