Is BS/Nabil a forum troll that needs to be banned for good?

I’d be very grateful if someone could point out and correct my bad post and then tell me. Because, to some extent, listening or learning ALONE, FAIRLY is just half of studying. We have to PRACTICE also. Show me my wrong post, including corrections or explanations and how to delete it and I’ll do it myself. Thanks for your care.

Dear All,
I am delightful to have a chance to discuss my opinions with you. Thank you very much for all your insight into the dynamics of the thread and I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Hello Blue Snow,
I know that you have a number of demands on your schedule right now so the fact that you took as much time as you did to guide me is even more welcome. As for me, your voice is helpful in identifying your profile. It’s a pleasure to hear your voice. Thanks and please talk to me.

Regards,
Lina

Hear my voice? What do you want me to say? And why not do something else?

Which one? They’re scattered all over the forum.

Good morning BN. I am amazed at the tolerance and patience that both yourself and others have shown toward this person.
From day one it was apparent that he was about to become a nuisance. (I say “he” for brevity.)

Let us review his previous actions:

First he argued with MM, and as a result of this he was given a warning.

He persisted with his inane questions even though Torsten warned him against doing so. He was banned, and then he reappeared under another identity and continued with his stupidity. Again he was banned, but begged to be reinstated. Torsten relented with imposed conditions.

He is no sooner back on the Forum and again he is disagreeing with every answer he is given, demanding even more in depth explanations to his questions.

He has refused to answer questions put to him, pleading ignorance and confusion, citing his imaginary professor as his source of information. Then he demands us to just forget the questions being asked of him.

All this from a person who is incapable of writing an intelligent sentence!

GET RID OF HIM FOR ONCE AND FOR ALL !!!

AGREE!

Reading HIS posts make me feel angry! His [color=olive]discussions are all I.N.A.N.E!

He was always giving bad grammar and vocabulary advice on a forum where some people wouldn’t know he was wrong. I don’t like the idea of banning people, but his bad advice could be hurting people. Because he was so persistent, it became a waste of time correcting his bad advice, and so he usually had the last word.

And continues to do so, by answering a question with a question.

Some seemed to forget the words thank they said to me. My posts may be wrong but if so, no thank needed.

BS, if you were to look at the poll you would realise that 87% of people don’t want you here.
Have you stopped for just one moment and wondered why?
You have an excuse for your every failing, but the truth is that you are a damned nuisance without a speck of intelligence in your empty head. You may believe that learning all about grammar is going to get you somewhere in this world, but it won’t! You need the ability to accept that people can spot a fraud a mile away.
I would love to hear a voice recording from you … but you don’t have a headset do you!
I would like to read one of your essays, but you don’t write essays do you?
I would like to hear from your imaginary professor, but he’s too busy isn’t he!
Your underhand actions of coming back onto the Forum THREE TIMES under false identities tells everyone just what sort of person you are.

Why don’t you just disappear? We are sick of listening to your inane questions and answers.

He is really ANNOYING!
I asked once from Torsten that why do you ban him. Got no answer, but after reading some of his replies, I understood WHY! It seems that he has no sense of understanding things!

I wonder why don’t he act like a normal learner such every other ones?

Well now that it seems we have been relieved of BS, how about Nabil…

:-)) Oh nnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, not another!

I’m losing the will to live listening to this moron.

Time he was given the old “Heave-ho” Torsten.

Now, it is so clear as the parts of a tree in the morning sun, go back and see how this discussion has started and tell me what do you have to do?.

The word- will- is as honey on man’s mouth, a mouth with incredible white teeth, like snow shut in a rose, not as mine :slight_smile:

for me it was no more than a straw on the torrent of my will.

hi my old kito,

Why do you have more teeth than me?
Is it a correct question ?

Indeed it is. I also note that the first three letters of your name written backwards spell BAN. Does that tell you anything?

Bill, I agree with you – Nabil is trying to use our forum as an outlet for his nonsense as was BS. Now, imagine Nabil talking with BS in a specially marked section of the forum. The two of them would make an excellent pair of conversationalists, don’t you think ;-)? So, what I’m trying to say is the best way to deal with people Nabil or BS is to simply ignore them. Yes, we could ban Nabil and we probably will have to it anyway but I still think we first should ignore any of his drivel. He is trying to provoke and he wants us to call him names and get personal. We should be more becoming than that. From now on, I will move any post by Nabil into this thread and or remove it all together.

One characteristic of trolls like BS or Nabil is that they have a lot of time and energy. As soon as they get the attention they are waiting for, they will continue producing nonsense and playing silly games. However, when they realize that they have to audience and lose interest and either disappear themselves like this Eric character who claimed that the grammar rules of the English language haven’t changed for the past 500 years.

Nabil will stay as long as we react to his rubbish. When nobody cares about his inane outpourings he will either move on to another place or try something else for a change. (Provided he mentally capable of it.)[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: A radio commercial for window installations[YSaerTTEW443543]

Quite right Torsten. Let’s just completely ignore him. I hope everyone else does the same.