Is Abc company tax filing booth been set up yet?

1. They will set up a booth inside of this department store to provide tax services to their customer during the tax filing time of the year. I called the department store to inquire of the financial company’s booth has been set up?
  2. They will set up a booth inside of this department store to provide tax services to their customer during the tax filing season. I called the department store to inquire if the financial company’s booth are set up?
  3. Is Abc company tax filing booth been set up yet?/been operational yet?

Are the above sentences correct?

1. They will set up a booth inside this department store to provide tax services to their customers during the tax filing time of the year.

I called the department store to inquire if the finance company’s booth has been set up.

1. They will set up a booth inside this department store to provide tax services to their customers during the tax filing season.

I called the department store to inquire if the finance company’s booth is set up.

‘They will set up’ indicates that the booth is not yet set up, so the second sentence does not match the first. You would need to use ‘They are setting up’ in the first sentences to logically use the second sentences as part of the same statement. There is no direct question so a question mark is incorrect.

1. Is Abc company’s tax filing booth set up yet?/ Is Abc company’s tax filing booth operational yet?