"Iraq could easily be the next Vietnam if we are not careful. We stayed too long in Vietnam and then abandoned our supporters to die. We need clear objectives and a clear timeline to measure our success and to know when to leave," Matt said to Kyle and Dustin. Dustin said, "That was very well ...... I couldn't have said it better myself."

"Iraq could easily be the next Vietnam if we are not careful. We stayed too long in Vietnam and then abandoned our supporters to die. We need clear objectives and a clear timeline to measure our success and to know when to leave," Matt said to Kyle and Dustin. Dustin said, "That was very well ...... I couldn't have said it better myself." (*) moved (*) placed (*) put (*) had

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://english.best/questions/15033,iraq-could-easily-be-the-next-vietnam-if-we-are-not-careful-we-stayed-too-long-in-vietnam-and-then-abandoned-our-supporters-to-die-we-need-clear-objectives-and-a-clear-timeline-to-measure-our-success-and-to-know-when-to-leave-matt-said-to-kyle-and-dustin-dustin-said-that-was-very-well-___-i-couldnt-have-said-it-better-myself/