Introduction: My nick name is Rupak. You can call me as Rupak...

Hi,

I’ve joined the ESL forum. My nick name is Rupak. You can call me as Rupak. I feel nice to have a member of this forum. Hope we can share our experiences, views to each other. Moreover I’ve interest in making friend from all over the world. I would like to touch the every corner of the beautiful world through the friends.

Arabinda

Hi,Rupak!
Nice to meet you!
My name is Olga. I live in the centre of Russia.
Id like to communicate with people from all the world. Ive got acquainted with a gerl from China and a boy from Turkey recently.
I`ll be very glad to have friends in India. If you like you can send me a message I will be glad. Good luck!

Hi! My name is Huy and I am from Vietnam. Nice to meet you two here.

Hi, Huy!
I am glad to see among the users of English-test.net. This site offers a golden opportunity for learning English and making friends with people from all over the world.
I am from Russia and I am interested in good knowllege of English. (at this moment it is snowing outside. I can see falling snow-flakes out of the window of my office)
I prefer to spend my spare time reading books, jogging and chatting with my friends. What about you? What is the weather in your country?

Hi, Ollaga & Huy,

Thank you very much for your reply. I am glad to hear that you have come ahead to make friendship with me. I am an Govt. employee. Basically I am Graduate in Life Science and doing Post Graduation, but yet not completed. I am married. My wife’s name is Chumki and I have a cute daughter, her name is Tanbee ( Nick name is Ruchi).

I have a confusion both of you are boys or girl? Let me know. I request you to post your photographs in your profile.

Keep in touch

Rupak

Hi, Rupak!

How are you? How`s your cute daughter and wife? How old is your daughter?
What are your hobbies?

Now I`d like to tell you a little bit about myself.
I am a woman. I work for a big customs broker company and have to do with lots of documents.
My favourite pastime is reading books on psychology, linguistics, jogging and chatting with mu friends.

I`ll post my photo obligatory but later. OK?

I am looking forward to youe reply! Good luck!

hi, Rupak& ollga, i am not sure if my coming will interrupt your world. but i would like to join u. i just fufill my master course and wait a temporary visa in australia. it’s very excited to find this forum and see u guys.