Introduction: My name is Anil. I am from Madhyapradesh state of Great India...

Hallo Everybody,

My name is Anil & I am from Madhyapradesh state of Great India.I have been reading these conversation since mornig. These are really very intresting & helpful for all English learners.I want to speak fluently in english but can’t do it. I could not construct the sentense.Please Help me. Thanks & Regards.

Hi
Nobody have give me response I would like to share my feeligs.

Who will response me ?

Thanks & Regards

Dear Anil,

Welcome to english-test.net and many thanks for your first post. I’m very glad that you like our email English course and I hope you will benefit from using our forum. Please tell me what kind of sentences you seem to have trouble with.

Best regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: Speaker introduction[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Anil,

Please take a look at this.

Best regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: Transportation announcement[YSaerTTEW443543]

Dear Torsten,
First i would like to thanking you !!! for my consideration & I am so happy that you !!(very famous & Intelegent person on this site) responding me. My Problem is face to face Talking when any body start to talk with me in english I could not answer him in english.What type of study help me for this hesitation.Please help me Thanks & Regard

Dear Anil,

Thanks a lot for your immediate response. In order to answer your question, I need a little more information about your current situation. Please tell me how often you talk to native speakers and what do you talk about? Also, how much time do you spend listening to English media every day?

Regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: Announcing the opening of a new cafeteria[YSaerTTEW443543]

Dear Torsten,
Great Thanks for your reply.Every day I face to native speakers three or four times and also more time if any querry on board.Now about topic.First I would like to tell you that I am an Assistant Stores Manager in a Real Estate Company. We have Mostly topic to conersation on Inventry controll and its querries also other administrator conersations.So please help me.Thanks & Regards.

Dear Anil,

Thank you for sharing your experiences with me. Have you tried to record your own voice? I mean, there are a number of certain phrases that you use on a daily basis. If you write them down so you can then practise them it will help you raise your level of confidence when you speak to your customers and co-workers.

For example, you use the same phrase to greet your customers over and over again. It can be a phrase like “Good morning sir, how are you today?” When you agree with a customer, you use a limited number of phrases too. You can start by looking at these phrases: How to agree?

Then you record your own voice and if you like, you can have us assess your speaking skills.

Let me know what you think.
Regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: New citizen calling utility department to find out about garbage collection schedule.[YSaerTTEW443543]

Dear Torsten,
Thank you very much.I Will must try your trick thanks a lot again to response me.
With warm Regards.