Introducing myself to everyone

hello everybody

Hi everybody.
I want to improve my english. my english very poor. I understand a little bit English, but i can not spaek it. i’m very brored. so now i want to improve my english skill, because i want to find better work.
I’m from Vietnam, I was bonr in Vietnam.but Currently, I live in China. I am studying at Dalian University of Techonology in China, consequently i can speak chinese.
Nice to meet you everybody.

Hello friends myself deepak and i am student of BCA

I wanna learn english

I’ll help you but you have to also help me okay?

In the name of the most compassionate
"There are some kind of people that send you emails until telling you that have you a place in their hearts and minds.They write something back,assuring you that they’re always there for you,people who can’t stand to see others troubled. People who don’t with draw their smile from others.The ones who make the world a better place to live. "
I hope so happy and happiness. I would be glad to communicate with you. Please write me back. Meantime, I am mohsen. My job is teaching and searching on biothechnology and modeling of human behavior

hello guys!

i’m here to improve my english…
nice to meet you guys…

Hello everyone
I’m Weni.My surname is Chang.I’m from Philippine.Its capital is Manila.I’m married to Taiwanese
And have two kids.When my kids start their school. I’ve realized that i really need to learn English.
Specially my grammar. Just for the sake of them.And I’m very thankful,That thru internet I could learn a lot more.ERROR IS MINE.CORRECTION IS YOURS.
please correct my short grammar.thank you again.