Introducing myself to everyone

Hello Forum friends,
I have just registered in this forum. The reason i did was to improve my english even more. I graduated from AUA university last summer in Industrial Engineering; Master’s degree.
I have 3 different diplomas now, public health, environmental engineering and now Master’s in IE. Well one thing i always loves was teaching English, i did somehow back in my university. By the way i am from Armenia living in LA.
Moved to work and study but life is different in US. Pressure is everywhere and well depression rate goes up.
I love writing, as a mater of fact i would really love to get some guidance and support to know how can i be a good writer. Also would love to work on my speaking, well my accent is great some times people think i am from US and lived here long time, which in fact is not true.
I want to apply for another master degree or maybe do PHD so i would really appreciate help on “improving technical writing and speaking”.
In the other hand would like to help other to improve their English.
Please let me know if you are interested to help and support me and i am always open to opinions.

HAI FORUM FRIENDS.
I AM THE NEW COMER OF THIS FORUM… NOW I AM WORKING IN AAKASH AUTO PRIVATE LTD AS RECEPNIST… I DONE M.A.,B.ED., IN MY NATIVE… I WANT TO IMPROVE MY SPOKEN ENGLISH AND GRAMMER ALSO. I DID MY SCHOOLING AND COLLEGE IN TAMIL MEDIUM ONLY… SUDDELNLY I CANT SPEAK FLUENTLY AND SOMETIMES I FEEL STRUCKING… DEAR FRIENDS AND TEACHERS PLEASE HELP ME TO IMPROVE MY SPOKEN SKILL

WARM REGARDS
KAVITHA

Welcome to the forums, Kavitha, but please turn off your caps lock and stop what is considered to be a form of ‘shouting by typing’.

Hi forum friends and teachers,

I’ am new comer on English-test.net and I begin to find it incomparable. Let me tell you that I have tried a lot of English learning websites.

The reason I have just registered was to improve my English especially my spoken skills. I know most of the English grammar rules but if I have to speak, “I lost my words” .
I’ am French en Dutch speaker. I’ am graduated from Montpellier / France University in Business and International Management Bachelor degree. Before that I obtained a Master’s degree in Private law.

I will appreciate to get support to know how to improve my English skills in general in order to be able to work with it. I plan to pass the Cambridge test before.
My preferred job place will be working in the field of logistics management as a logistician (Supply chain management).

Thank you everybody

hi all…
please help me to improve my english skills…

Hello Putridessy,

Welcome to the forums. When you have a specific question about English, please post it. We’ll be happy to try to help. Meanwhile take a look at the lessons and exercises for general advice.

Hello,everyone here.It’s Suma from Beijing China.I want to improve my english,so please you are welcome to assist my improvement weather you have guidlines,suggestions and advice on how should i do to realize and overcome my dream speak correct with confident english ,or in any way you think i should do to handle this matter.I am really crazy about speaking confidently english.
Thank you and welcome.

Hi All,

My name is Siddantham, I love being call Sidd, and I live in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh in South India. About my City Hyderabad, it is situated on a plateau called Deccan plateau, the climate is humid free, cyclones don’t affect us much but sometimes we have heavy rainfalls due to the depression and in summer the temperature is 45 – 50 degrees centigrade maximum. We have an International Airport, Malls and Shopping centers. There are a good number of historical places and a few museums. Kuchipudi is the folk dance of Andhra Pradesh.

Now all about me: I completed my Post Graduation in Human Resource Management in April, 2010. I work with one amongst the prestigious company of India. My role here is to maintain database of all the training and development events aswell as other details like, who has attended the program , how many have attended , what is their level in the Org (Organization) and some other details. I take care of employee engagement activities on every Fridays, the event is called Friday Plus it is an hour show (5 – 6 pm IST.).

On Thursdays I am supposed to make a good teaser for the event so that it is appealing and it helps me in increasing the footfall and on Monday I am supposed to make a proper write-up/ report on the event.

I am good orator but a very bad narrator; I make many silly mistakes like the using the exclamations, using the capital letters where it is not required. I am supposed to give out a review of the event in the most informal way. Conducting the event is not a problem, I am very happy to be a Master of Ceremonies, but as I lack writing skills I hate do the reviews. I was desperate about improving my writing skills, and then I found the forum. I am very lucky to have a boss who keeps encouraging me by telling me that soon I will be a good narrator too, its just that I have to read magazines and newspapers and write some articles on daily basis as that plays an important role in improving the writing skills.

So I request you to help me in improving my writing skills.

My interests : I love talking, traveling, I am big tech savvy, I love two TV shows The Gadget Guru and Car and bike show on NDTV.

I have too much too share but will start doing that soon. But before I forget something very important, I wish to thank the founder of the forum and Mr. Torsten Daerr for giving lessons on how to improve English and Mr. Alan for replying/ commenting the to the post.

Thanks once again and bye for the day.

hi dear
i am david from IRAN. i am 29. i graduated in MSE degree. i want to take TOEFL exam. i search for a partner to excersice with him/her

Hi every one.and hi Athia,how are things in franc?I’m Bardya from persia.I want to improve my english.I need a good frind to help me.I am graguted from university.I’m going to be so glad if I can find a good partner and frind.
I really appreciate it

Hi everybody
my name is matheus I’m from brazil I’m thirteen years old and i’m studing English because I like it and I need it.
I hope I learn English and meet new people here. I’ll talk to you soon.

I would like to share my experience with this site and foremost would like to say a BIG THANKS to it!! This site helped me passing the TOEFL exam which was a big obstacle in my future process. I had difficulty in listening section of TOEFL and the listening section of the forunm was a big help for me. I initially felt it was pretty tought, however with time I started to understand it and tricks to absorb important points in the conversation.
I really recommend to all my friends who are appearing for TOEFL, should go thru this forum and make it a habit for atleast 1 month to do all the practice test before taking the actual Toefl. It was a big help for me.
Thanks again!
Good Luck to future exam taker!

hi all,
i am rani. the new member of this forum…
i’m indonesian, i need your help all for improving my english…
thank you…

Hi Rani,
I read your massage, I am Indian, I also improve my English. I can speak and write very simple sentences, now I am fed up with all this, I know most of the English Grammar rules but it does not work when I want to write something in English I think I must know some difficult words to make my sentences more meaningful, if we excenge our thought I think then we are improving slowly.

Hi Rani,
I read your massage, I am Indian, I also improve my English. I can speak and write very simple sentences, now I am fed up with all this, I know most of the English Grammar rules but it does not work when I want to write something in English I think I must know some difficult words to make my sentences more meaningful, if we excenge our thought I think then we are improving slowly.

Hi Rani,

Hi everybody,
My name is Dragana, and I am from Serbia. I prepare for TOEFL test, and I must say this is the best site for exercise English.

hi Dragana i am prepair for ielts and i have to increase my speaking i will very happy to have a talk with you nelushok

Hi everyone!
I’m 29 and I’m from Italy. I have been studying English for a long time, that’s a good opportunity to keep on practising!

Hello everyone,
My name is Ivana, I am from Serbia, too.I am also here to improve my English, in the first place vocabulary.I am delighted by finding out this site.