Introduce myself

Hi Mr. Alan

Very glad to meet you in this forum,

How do you think about my english skill, Sir?
i still feel difficult to make complex sentences in english outomatically

would like give me some tips for improve my english skill?

Thanks before,

Best Regards,
Raisita

[color=blue]Hallo, Mr. Ahmed!

Nice to meet you too. Yes, my country so beatiful, especially Bali. I think Bali is one of the famous place in the world. Many tourist from many countries visit Bali, one of them are you :-). But for what reason you came to indonesia?

it will be nice if we can make a friendships and of course you can conect with me. I am very happy too that i have friend from Yemen. I think arabic is formal language in Yemen, isn’t it? I am very interest to learn arabic language. Can you share with me how i can speak in arabic?

I wish you can come to here again.
Syukron katsir :slight_smile: and see you

Best Regards,
Rai

Hi Rai,

Nice to hear from you again. I am glad that know that Communication and Community Development is your major because there is a lot of similarity between your major and mine. I want to be a good social worker too. I am sorry but I do not know much a about Bogor Agricultural University. I googled it and IPB is said that to be a very famous university in Indonesia with a long history of nearly 50 years.

I think studying in France is a great choice. I have no idea about studying social sciences in Indonesia but in my country… my major is an example. A lot of students want to go abroad to study public health simply because the universities in our country which specialize in in this major are not good enough.

Honestly, I don’t dare to comment on your English because I am just an average English learner. :slight_smile: But to myself, your English is good and I enjoy reading your postings.

Hope to talk to you soon,

Regards,
Anh

Hi Rai again,

I asked why I loved public health. In fact, public health is not my choice, I just drifted into it. The truth is that when I was in high school, I did not know much about it and I even had no idea where my university was until I took the university entrance examination. I actually had my own choice - business management, but for some reasons, I chose to enter my current university. My favorite teacher’s cliche “Learn what you love and love what you learn”. So as of now, I am keen on my major. :wink:

You used to be a field assistant in a project of early breastfeeding Initiation, didn’t you. It is great. This kind of project is crucial because exclusive breastfeeding within the first six months benefits both the mother and the new-born baby. Please share with me your practical experience. Did you meet with any barriers while running the project? And it would be great if you could tell me about what Indonesian women think about early breastfeeding.

Many thanks,
Anh

Hi Theo,

How are you today? Here the weather is very nice, a bit chilly but the sun is shining and we are enjoying the warm light after a long cold period.

Thanks for your response. It seems that tuition in France is very expensive. I have another question: Is it hard for a foreign student, especially one who comes from Asian countries to get a part time job so that he can afford the fee courses at college in France?

About my hobbies, I like cycling and listening to music. I have my own bike and use it every day to go to school. I find it so relaxing and good for heath. And I am also a fan of ''Westlife", their songs are so wonderful. Do you like their music?

What about you? Being a project manager, you must be very busy. Do you have much spare time and what are your favorite free time activities? And the last how is the weather in Paris like at the moment?

I hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards,
Anh

P.S. It is very nice of you so say hello to me in Vietnamese. In fact, we also use “Xin chao” to say goodbye too. A bit strange, isn’t it? :slight_smile:

My name kamal , i wanto to be your friend. Im algeria

Theo,

Salut,Comment vas-tu?

Thanks for nice information.

But can you help me again? Tell me, pleasa…some universities who provide master program for social sciencess or more spesifict sociology (SCIENCES HUMAINES ET SOCIALES-Sociologie).
And please tell me more detail about complete address, academic situation, living cost, environmental condition near the university, and soon, include part time jobs may be ^_^,
And if you can and not so busy, please…give me some pictures of those universities.

I need spesipict information about each university. I am still looking for a suitable university for me. Because i am still confuse with limited information. Any suggest for me, Theo?

Thanks a lot before,

Best Regards,
Rai

Iam murali, i am working in industrial area Ihave married in prasad

Hello, Ms Rai
Thank you for your reply. Of course we can make a friendships and I hope that. About the reason to be I’m going to have visited Indonesia," by my company, I’m travailing to attend training course when it is started in Jakarta on May2011".If you are interesting to learn Arabic language, I can share with you how and by what you will have started, but I think this will be though our e-mail address. Therefore I wish you can connect with me to be detail discuss this project. I hope you’ll start using this tool soon my e-mail is smw_hmd@mail.ru, and see you in Jakarta
With my Regarding
Ahmed