Influenza memo

Hi Teacher,
Please correct my email below which i will send to my colleages :
With reference to Melinh Point Memo of today concerning Influenza Decontamination measures, I should like to inform you all that Disposal Face Mask provided by Melinh Point Tower has put in pantry room and shall be available at building’s reception counter and anyone who has flu-like symptoms are advised to wear the face mask when they are in building to avoid spreading the desease to others.

In addition, hand disinfectant liquid( no-rinse) shall be also provided at building’s reception counter for everyone’s usage.

With reference to Melinh Point Memo of today concerning Influenza Decontamination measures.

I should like to inform you all that Disposal Face Masks, provided by Melinh Point Tower, have been put in the pantry room and shall be available at the building’s reception counter, and anyone who has flu-like symptoms is advised to wear a face mask when they are in the building to avoid spreading the disease to others.

In addition, hand disinfectant liquid( no-rinse) is also being provided. This is available at the building’s reception counter for everyone’s use.