Increase your GMAT score with Executive Vocabulary

It just occurred to me that Executive Vocabulary contains a lot of words that appear in the GMAT verbal section or in the TOEFL or TOEIC test. So, listening to these words will speed up your test preparation process immensely. Please, let me know what you think.
For more information on Executive Vocabulary you can click here:
english-test.net/netlog/log2005_2.html[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening discussions: How long has the young man been drinking alcohol?[YSaerTTEW443543]

I suppose the speakers on those tapes are Americans? I mean I like a mix of different accents.

Hi Englishfan,

Yes, Executive Vocabulary contains US American English. The GMAT is used by US universities so most of the GMAT prep materials are made in the US. However, if you go to any university I’m sure you will find people with various accents.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between a professor and her student[YSaerTTEW443543]

Thanks for your postive feedback. Why would you say that British English is much different from American English? As for your pronunciation - you can listen to native English speakers and imitate them. Record yourself and listen to your own voice. Get familiar with the basics of phonetics. Learn how to articulate sounds. Increase your amount of language input (watch CNN every day etc.)
Finally, read this article and tell us what you think:
ESL Article: “Englishes” on CNN
[size=75]http://www.english-test.net/articles/9/index.html[/size][YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: Are we going to get our usual bonus this year, do you think?[YSaerTTEW443543]