In today's world, it is more important to work quickly and risk making mistakes than to work slowly and make sure that everything is correct

I think, nowadays all the people living in the hectic world that they have to consider some points for having better lives. At first glance, it seems very difficult to reach a quick conclusion whether making mistake and working quickly is correct or wrong, because it has both advantages and disadvantages. However, after serious consideration, we can see that people had better work slowly and accurately. In my point of view, doing responsibilities slowly but correct is better that not only is accuracy fundamental, but also making risk is not safe way for having better life.
The first reason that should been mentioned here is that being accurate is a necessary point in doing task. If people do their job with enough consideration and accuracy, in the one time they will examine all aspects. Therefore, they do not need to spend extra time to correct something or revise. Actually, by spending sufficient time, people can examine all details and save their time.
In addition, the other reason which deserve some word here is that making a lot of risks is not a rational function. Since I believe, in today’s world, everything is changing a lot, so if people make risk a lot, they could not make a safe and suitable life for themselves. Additionally, by making a lot of risks, they might lose their valid and opportunely that it leads some other problems such as depression, poverty and tension and so on.
From what has been discussed above, they may reach this conclusion that accuracy and consideration of all aspects are the most important factors in the modern world for being prosperous. Because high speed in doing task prevent of observing details, so it might lead some serious issues. Moreover making risk in the erratic world do not seem reasonable, so it might make a lot of problems too. As a result, how can ignore that high accuracy and awareness are the most important factors in the modern world.

2 Likes

I think that nowadays all people who live in a hectic world need to consider some points in order to live a better life. At first glance, it seems very difficult to make a quick conclusion whether it is right or wrong to make mistakes and work fast, because it has both advantages and disadvantages. However, after serious consideration, we can conclude that it is better for people to work slowly and accurately. In my opinion, it is better to work slowly but correctly, because not only accuracy is essential, but also taking risks is not a sure way to lead a better life.
The first reason that should be mentioned here is that accuracy is a necessary point when performing tasks. If people do their work with enough consideration and accuracy, they will check all aspects in the same time. Therefore, they do not need to spend extra time to correct or revise anything. If people take enough time, they can check all the details and save time.
Another reason that should be mentioned here is that taking many risks is not a rational function. I believe that in today’s world, everything is changing a lot, so people who take many risks cannot live a safe and appropriate life for themselves. Moreover, by taking many risks, they may lose their validity, which may lead to other problems such as depression, poverty, tension, and so on.
From what has been discussed above, they can conclude that accuracy and taking everything into consideration are the most important factors in the modern world to be prosperous. This is because high speed in completing tasks prevents paying attention to details, which can lead to serious problems. Moreover, in an unpredictable world, it is not wise to take risks, which can lead to a lot of problems. So how could we ignore that high accuracy and awareness are the most important factors in the modern world.

1 Like