In the twenty years, people will lead a more leisure life.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?

A handful of people maintaining the idea that human will live uncomfortably in the two decades assert that the increasing competition contribute to the high pressure so much that people can lead a free life by no means. I concede their opinion. Nevertheless, from my perspective, with the development of the science and the technology comes the promotion of the quality of life especially considering the flexible robots and the Internet.

Initially, one issue encouraging me to hold on the opinion lies in that the robots have gradually replaced the roles of some workers and farmers in factories and farmlands. They are capable of facing various dangers bravely where people cannot touch or even get closer, and they have the lasting endurance that whatever long-term projects will not bring them to an sleepy conditions. Therefore, in the following twenty years, the robots are bound to spread all over the world finally becoming household machines. Most importantly, a large part of the housework will be transferred to the machines, and residents will possess spare time to deal with some other more valuable things.

Lending even more credibility to my point of view is that great changes have taken place in the whole world with impacts of the Internet. The Internet, an invention of the army in the 1960s, has been playing a role on wide stage of the association now, and according to the historical experience, the position of the Internet will strengthen all the time in the next two decades as a result of the the epoch of information explosion. People depend on the net to solve problems and finish tasks extremely such as the website research for useful data and the shopping on-line for shopaholics. In addition, it is obvious that the Internet will bring considerable convenience in every aspect of the society like the bank as well as the examination.
Admittedly, because of the increase of the population and the limitation of the employment opportunities, the rival is likely to become so drastic that citizens will lose the happy feelings of life. However, compared with the convenience of the advanced technology, the pressure cannot be taken into account for the reason that it is impossible that life is perfect and there always exist drawbacks.

Taking all above into deliberate consideration, I am inclined to maintain that the life with more freedom is bound to appear before our eyes.

TOEFL listening lectures: Why does the professor mention the large jars?

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?

A handful of people maintaining the idea that humanS will live uncomfortably in the NEXT two decades assert that the increasing competition contribute to the high pressure so much that people can lead a free life by no means. I concede their opinion. Nevertheless, from my perspective, with the development of the science and the technology comes the promotion of the quality of life especially considering the flexible robots and the Internet.

Initially, one issue encouraging me to hold on the opinion lies in that the robots have gradually replaced the roles of some workers and farmers in factories and farmlands. They are capable of facing various dangers bravely(,) where people cannot touch or even get closer, and they have the lasting endurance that NO MATTER WHAT(,) long-term projects will not bring them to A sleepy condition.
Therefore, in the NEXT twenty years, the robots are bound to spread all over the world finally becoming household machines. Most importantly, a large part of the housework will be transferred to the machines, and residents will possess spare time to deal with some other more valuable things.

Lending even more credibility to my point of view is that great changes have taken place in the whole world with THE impact of the Internet. The Internet, an invention of the army in the 1960s, has been playing a role on wide stage of the association now, and according to the historical experience, the position of the Internet will strengthen all the time in the next two decades as a result of the the epoch of information explosion. People depend on the net to solve problems and finish tasks extremely QUICKLY(,) such as the website research for useful data and the shopping on-line for shopaholics. In addition, it is obvious that the Internet will bring considerable convenience in every aspect of the society(,) like the bank as well as the examination.
Admittedly, because of the increase of the population and the limitation of the employment opportunities, the rival is likely to become so drastic that citizens will lose the happy feelings of life. However, compared with the convenience of the advanced technology, the pressure cannot be taken into account for the reason that it is impossible that life is perfect and there always exist drawbacks.

Taking all above into deliberate consideration, I am inclined to maintain that the life with more freedom is bound to appear before our eyes.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Not bad Kangtian.

Kitos. 7/10