important to work at a job that you enjoy than it is to earn a lot of money

Topic:“Agree or disagree: It is more important to work at a job that you enjoy than it is to earn a lot of money.”

I really agree with this point that the best job without enjoying and interest is torture. It is true that money can make our lives easier, but wealth cannot make up enthusiasm. We spend almost fifty percent of our lives at work. This truth clears that choosing job is very important decision in everyone’s life.

Personally, I have wished to do something that is worthy, and when I got retirement, I tell myself, “Yes, I have done these works in my life. I was effective person for my society”. I believe god has created everyone with special abilities, but generally these abilities are potential. If someone could discover his abilities and find a work that grows these abilities, consequently, he can enjoy his job. I remember myself when I finished my bachelor degree in computer engineering and starting to work as a programmer. At first, it was amazing, but after a while I lost my motivation because, I understood, I am not useful for repetitive and routine jobs. I was eager to discover new things, so I leave that job. I remember, I did not like to get up in the morning, due to lack of interest, in spite of good income that I had. After resign, I felt, I am free again.

In addition, having a suitable job is very crucial for our health. If we do not like our profession, we put ourselves in tension position. Furthermore we cannot accomplish our responsibilities perfectly. Suppose someone that works as a nurse in a hospital and does not like his occupation. Moreover, himself it is obvious that he can hurt one of his patients. Also, his coworkers always see him grouchy and angry.

I advise everyone, before selecting job, first think deeply about it. A bad choice can change your life and your path. Nothing is not pleasant as much as, when you love your job. In this state, even at work you do not notice how time flies.

Your sincerely
Reza

TOEFL listening lectures: Why does the professor mention Cygnus X-1?

Topic:“Agree or disagree: It is more important to work at a job that you enjoy than it is to earn a lot of money.”

I really agree with this point that EVEN the best job, without enjoyMENT and interest, is torture. It is true that money can make our lives easier, but wealth cannot make up FOR enthusiasm. We spend almost fifty percent of our lives at work. This truth PROVES that choosing A SUITABLE job is A very important decision in everyone’s life.

Personally, I have wished to do something that is worthy, and when I gEt retirement I WILL tell myself, “Yes, I have done these works in my life. I was AN effective person IN my society”. I believe God has created everyone with special abilities, but generally these abilities are ONLY potential. If someone could discover his abilities and find a TYPE OF work that INCREASES these abilities, consequently, he can enjoy his job. I remember myself when I finished my bachelor degree in computer engineering and starting to work as a programmer. At first, it was amazing, but after a while I lost my motivation because, I understood I am not EQUIPPED for repetitive and routine jobs. I was eager to discover new things, so I LEFT that job. I remember, I did not like to get up in the morning, due to lack of interest, in spite of THE good income that I RECIEVED. After resign, I felt, I am free again.

In addition, having a suitable job is very crucial for our health. If we do not like our profession, we put ourselves in A tensE position. Furthermore we cannot accomplish our responsibilities perfectly. Suppose someone that works as a nurse in a hospital and does not like his occupation. Moreover, himself it is obvious that he can hurt one of his patients. Also, his co-workers always see him AS grouchy and angry.

I advise everyone, before selecting job, first think deeply about it. A bad choice can change your life and your path. Nothing is AS pleasant as when you love your job. In this state, even at work(,) you do not notice how time flies.

Ever better Reza. You are thinking in English now my friend. You only have to improve your sentence structure. This you will achieve by reading more. Well done.

Kitos. 8/10

Thanks Kitosdad. By structure you mean grammar?

No Reza, I mean the manner in which you construct a sentence. This will improve naturally the more you write.
As you are aware, a sentence can be written in many ways, even using almost the same amount of words.
Your work is more than understandable … it will become even better with constant practice, because YOU will improve even further.