Impact of TV on children?

“Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Watching television is bad for children. Use specific details and examples to support your answer”

Television is one of the wonderful inventions of 21st century. On one hand it is considered a source of education, entertainment, information etc, while on the other hand, it has some bad impacts on the children.As we know, the minds of the children are very innocent so TV is not a good option for them. I totally agree with the statement that TV is bad for the children. Here are some of my reasons;

To begin with, children are considered the future of a nation.Time is a very important factor for them.Childhood is the part of one’s life where you can teach your kids whatever you want.In this age the minds of children are very flexible.You can teach them the importance of education.TV is a source of entertainment but its is the waste of time for the growing children. As many children waste a lot of their time on watching cartoons or animated movies. They pay less attention to their studies and are more inclined to watching television.

Secondly,they do not learn to be organized.They spend more time in useless movies and try to act like the heroes or villains. They do not complete their homework in time and thus show poor performance in their classes.In school, most of the time they discuss about what they watch on TV.I believe this is merely a destruction of innocent minds.Children do not catch up their lessons and hence become weak in their studies.

In addition, now a days TV shows are full of fashion and fantasy which have no concern with the children. There are a lot of shows on television in which vulgar scenes are displayed. A lot of channels have been lounged which are a source of destruction and frustration for the children. They try to use the same vulgar language as is spoken on some channels.

What else, is the showbiz life.TV is full of actors, actresses and models. They wear expensive jewelry and costly clothes and children also insist their parents to buy the same for them. They try to adopt the same fashion as they watch on TV.They begin to live in the fantasy world. Children are quite unaware of the real world and that is not good for them.

Lastly, I would like to say that when I was a child I used to play games on TV with play station. I used to watch cartoons on TV before going to school and sometimes I had been late from school.My teacher always punished me on being late.But I am grown up now and know how precious the childhood was.I know this is the time when you can make your basis strong and that helps you throughout your life.

To conclude, for everything there should be proper time.Children are the adults of tomorrow.They are the building blocks of a nation.They are like a wax in this age-the childhood so it is better to keep them away from the TV.My mom used to say that you have a long life to watch TV but it is the time to work, to build your future so I totally agree with the above statement.

hi kitos please check my essay.

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture from a science class

“Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Watching television is bad for children. Use specific details and examples to support your answer”

Television is one of the MOST wonderful inventions of 21st century. On THE one hand it is considered a source of education, entertainment, information etc, while on the other hand it has some bad impacts on the children. As we know, the minds of the children are very innocent(,) so TV is not a good option for them. I totally agree with the statement that TV is bad for the children. Here are some of my reasons;

To begin with, children are considered the future of a nation.Time is a very important factor for them.Childhood is the part of one’s life where you can teach your CHILDREN whatever you want. AT this age the minds of children are very flexible.You can teach them the importance of education.TV is a source of entertainment(,) but it is A waste of time for the growing children(,) as TOO many children waste a lot of their time on watching cartoons or animated movies. They pay less attention to their studies(,) and are more inclined to SIT watching television.

Secondly, they do not learn to be organized. They spend more time in WATCHING useless movies(,) and tryING to act like the heroes or villains. They do not complete their homework in time(,) and thus show poor performance in their classes. In school, most of the time they discuss about what they watch on TV. I believe this is merely a destruction of innocent minds. Children do not catch up WITH their lessons and hence become weak in their studies.

In addition, (nowadays) TV shows are full of fashion and fantasy which have no IMPORTANCE TO the children. There are a lot of shows on television in which vulgar scenes are displayed. A lot of NEW channels have been LAUNCHED which are a source of destruction and frustration for the children.
They try to use the same vulgar language as THEY HEAR spoken on some channels.

ANOTHER POINT is the showbiz life. TV is full of actors, actresses and models. They wear expensive jewelLEry and EXPENSIVE CLOTHING and children also PESTER their parents to buy the same for them. They try to adopt the same fashionS THAT they SEE on TV. They begin to live in A fantasy world. Children are quite unaware of the real world(,) and that is not good for them.

Lastly, I would like to say that when I was a child I used to play games on TV with A play station. I used to watch cartoons on TV before going to school(,) and sometimes I had been late ARRIVING AT school.
My teacher always punished me FOR being late. But NOW I am A grown up and I know how precious MY childhood was. I know this is the time when you can make your basis strong(,) and that helps you throughout your life.

To conclude, for everything there should be A proper time. Children are the adults of tomorrow. They are the building blocks of a nation. They are like a wax AT this STAGE OF THEIR LIVES(,) so it is better to keep them away from the TV.

My mom used to say that you have a long life to watch TV but NOW is the time to work, AND to build your future(,) so I totally agree with the above statement.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Good morning Babo. You certainly had a lot to say about this topic. Well done.
You are still not leaving a period after your commas and full stops. Please note.

Kitos. 8/10

hi kitos thanks for checking my essay. Next time I will keep in mind. I did not realize that I forgot to leave a period after commas and full stop.Sorry for that.

“I did not realize that I forgot to leave a period after commas and full stop.”

Good morning Babo. It is difficult to change a habit once you have developed it, however you must do your best to adapt to the correct form of punctuation.