Imagine that you are preparing for a trip. You plan to be away from your home for

Totic:Imagine that you are preparing for a trip. You plan to be away from your home for a year. In addition to clothing and personal care items, you can take one additional thing. What would you take and why? Use specific reasons and details to support your choice.

Nowadays, the telecommunication technology is growing dramatically in all around the world. Everyone can communicate by using Internet. If I have a plan to travel around one year, I will take laptop for my trip also. Laptop has many advantages in many ways and its qualification covers other necessary items, including map, tourist information and telephone.
The one important thing that is necessary for travel in a long trip is map. Map is a navigator so that we can reach our destination. We have to know that where we will go and where are we here.We can find map information from laptop, such as Google map website. Moreover, there is tourist information that is useful for our trip. We can search information from the Internet, namely tourist attraction and accommodation.
Additionally, laptop is useful in terms of the contact channel with our relatives and friends. There are many social network websites, including Face book, Twitter and Hi5. We can update our current situations on these websites. Thus, they do not worry about us and both sides can contact any time. In addition, if we are faced with the emergency problems, such as losing briefcase. We can contact them immediately to ask their support.
However, we can catch up with the current circumstances by using Internet. For example, a few months ago, because of the volcanic eruptions in Europe, many countries closed their airport for a while. It had an influence on a travel schedule. If we have laptop, we can change a plan and find others transportation in time. In addition, in case that we were stuck in the airport, we could contact other acquaintance via Internet.
Apparently, laptop is another necessary item that we have to take for a long trip. Sometimes, its weight and shape is not convenient to take for a long trip, but we have to consider about its benefits which are considerable.

TOEFL listening discussions: Why must the young woman leave?

Nowadays, the telecommunication technology is growing CONTINUES TO GROW dramatically in all around the world. Everyone can communicate by using THE Internet. If I have a plan to travel around FOR one year I will take MY laptop for my trip also. THE laptop has many advantages in many ways and its qualification covers other necessary items, including map, tourist information and telephone.

The one important thing that is necessary for travel in a long trip is map. Map is a navigator so that we can reach our destination. We have to know that where we will go and where are we here.We can find map information from laptop, such as Google map website. Moreover, there is tourist information that is useful for our trip. We can search information from the Internet, namely tourist attraction and accommodation.
Additionally, laptop is useful in terms of the contact channel with our relatives and friends. There are many social network websites, including Face book, Twitter and Hi5. We can update our current situations on these websites. Thus, they do not worry about us and both sides can contact any time. In addition, if we are faced with the emergency problems, such as losing briefcase. We can contact them immediately to ask their support.
However, we can catch up with the current circumstances by using Internet. For example, a few months ago, because of the volcanic eruptions in Europe, many countries closed their airport for a while. It had an influence on a travel schedule. If we have laptop, we can change a plan and find others transportation in time. In addition, in case that we were stuck in the airport, we could contact other acquaintance via Internet.
Apparently, laptop is another necessary item that we have to take for a long trip. Sometimes, its weight and shape is not convenient to take for a long trip, but we have to consider about its benefits which are considerable.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Groffy, please rewrite this. By submitting three essays in a day you are taxing yourself. The first paragraph alone is littered with errors and I’ve no intention of continuing.
I have asked you before … only your VERY BEST work. This is NOT your best work. Stop writing so much and do more reading. You are overtaxing yourself, and each essay is worse than the one before.

Kitos.