Imagine that you are preparing for a trip.Choose one thing

Imagine that you are preparing for a trip. You plan to be away from your home for a year. In addition to clothing and personal items, you can take one additional thing. What would you take and why? Use specific reasons and details to support your choice.

If I had to choose only one thing to take to a trip, I would take a book called “Tobacco”, written by Dimitur Dimov. I would take it because I am obliged to read it, heard that it is interesting, and it respond to the history.
Every summer my school gives me a list of books that I should read during the holidays. The book “Tabacco” is one of them. This is why I will be obliged to take it with me while I am resting at the beach.
In addition, I have heard from my friends that this book is very interesting. It is not only about the history, but also a love story. Many have told me that everything comes to a bad end but I really hope that the two characters will be happy together in the end. I am very excited to see if I have guessed right.
Finally, “Tabacco”is not only a love story; it also corresponds to the situation in Bulgaria during the time it was written. In this way I will not only read a book and then interpret it, but also learn some new fact about the history of my country and its culture during this period.
As seen above, taking a book for the trip can be very good. I would help myself with my studies, be excited while reading it, and learn new things.

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between a professor and a university student in the professor’s office

Imagine that you are preparing for a trip. You plan to be away from your home for a year. In addition to clothing and personal items, you can take one additional thing. What would you take and why? Use specific reasons and details to support your choice.

If I had to choose only one thing to take ON a trip, I would take a book called “Tobacco”, written by Dimitur Dimov. I would take it because I am obliged to read it(.) I HAVE heard that it is interesting, and it respond to the history.::::::::: OF WHAT?
Every summer my school gives me a list of books that I should read during the holidays. The book “Tabacco” is one of them. This is why I will be obliged to take it with me while I am resting at the beach.
In addition, I have heard from my friends that this book is very interesting. It is not only about the history, but also a love story. Many have told me that everything comes to a bad end but I really hope that the two characters will be happy together in the end. I am very excited to see if I have guessed right.
Finally, “Tabacco”is not only a love story; it also corresponds to the situation in Bulgaria during the time it was written. In this way I will not only read a book and then interpret it, but also learn some new fact about the history of my country and its culture during this period.
As seen above, taking a book for the trip can be very good. I would help myself with my studies, be excited while reading it, and learn new things.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
You should have explained the content of the book much earlier in your text.

Kitos. 8/10