I'm new here. I am Haykanush from Armenia.

Hi everybody! :wink:
I am Haykanush from Armenia.I came across your forum while looking for a site of speakers of English.I am in my 10-th form at school,I am 16 years old and have been studying Eglish since I was in my 1-st form,but I started learning English seriously only 2 years ago in order to enter the University of Foreign Languages.I’m very fond of languages and I’m glad to have found you.I think it’s a good opportunity to practise my writing skills,grammar and espesialy vodabulary.I’ll be happy if you take me in your company and help me improve myself.Besides I’m interested in getting into an institue abroad,consequently I have taken aim to practise for a TOEFL exam and I think I can learn a lot here.

P.S.I would also be very grateful to you if you corrected my mistakes here,whenever their existed.

Hello Haykanush,

Thank you very much for joining english-test.net! You really seem to be interested in learning English and you have achieved great results. How many languages do you know?

Speak to you soon,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening discussions: What are the two students doing?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Thanks Torsten!

I am fond of them and try to take every opportuniny to practise and improve myself.
I started learning not very long time ago and I’m glad I have practised enough to understand what the material is about in general.
I also know Russian very well,almost as my native language(that’s natural in my country) and a little Spanish,not very well,I understand it but don’t speak yet.

So what university are you going study at? You seem to a little polyglot and I have no doubt that you will score high marks on the TOEFL. By the way, when you are going to take the test?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between two students in their first class of the term[YSaerTTEW443543]

yes,perhaps it is so,more or less
You see there is still a month before I will take my entrance exams,TOEFL isn’t nessesary for it,and to tell the truth I know too little about it.That’s why I came here,I think I had better get to know it earlier,but for taking it I haven’t yet arranged anything.I’m just interested in it.I need a direction to know how to prepare for it.