I'm looking forward to hearing from you vs I look forward...

Why use ‘to hearing’ and not ‘to hear’? This is also very much connected to this discussion. best of luck, nanucbe

Sorry I forgot the phrase “Look forward hearing from you” 37600 matches.
Maria

Dear Moh.
Assalamu Alaykum, Eid Mubark
My name Amin Adam,50 years old, married and have childern, from Sudan,working with civil aviation authority,would like to improve my english language through this forum.

Iam looking forward to hearing from you is more sensible than the other

AMI ADAM HAMID

Well, dear teachers and learners I understood very well the different between Email sending and forum, but the main obstacle ahead of me is I don’t have components to browse my photo,
By the way I will tray or promise to do as best as I can.
by
i am looking to wait for me all of you

Why not? Master Yoda in Star Wars would say that!

Hi Mr. Torsten,

I am Suchita,we know each other science 3 months.I had writen to you so many letters, but you replied only three or four.So i am looking forwerd to hearing from you.

Thankyou.

Hello Suchita,

Thank you very much for your message. Since we are a team of trainers, coaches and language enthusiasts, I’m sure as a team we will respond to any of your questions soon. In the meantime, you might want to take an active part in the ongoing discussions here on the forum.

Best regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: Do you like the way they reorganized the office?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Oh diplomacy … I LOVE IT!

Hello sir,

Thank you sir, you replied so soon.Yes SIR ,I want to take an active part in your forum, and want to learn more seriusly.If there will be any mistake from my side please corect me.

Thakyou,

Suchita

Hello Sir,

Thank you. You replied so quickly. Yes, I would like to take an active part in your forum and want to learn more seriously. If there are any mistakes on my side please would you correct me.

Thank you,

Suchita

Rob
www.hamburg-english.de

Hello Mr. Torsten,

I am sorry i am bothring you but i dont know why my message is gone to Mr. Hamburgs forum.
Is there any misstake from my side.

Thank you,

Suchita

smile … attraction, pure attraction …

Hello Hemberg,

Nice about your quick answers.Where are you from.First itreduce your-self.

Thanks

Born in London, grew up in Wales, live in Germany. 3 daughters, one ex wife, one girlfriend. Leo. Manager www.englishplacement.com. Been here a long time and help the aforementioned help others learn English…

thats me!

Hi i am an Indian. Are you ateacher. Please tell me the meaning of aforementioned.If you don`t mind can i ask you the age of your daughters.Thanks for healping me.

Suchita

As a beginner i just joined to this team.

Hi. Torsten

i received your mail , i want to improve my communication skills & writing skills ,please guide me how i can improve my both skills

I didn’t realise you had a Welsh link, Rob. I like you even more now!

Hello Suchita,

Please don’t be confused by the fact that someone else answered your post to Torsten, and now somebody else is also responding!

The forums don’t work in quite the same way as e-mail, but they are far better for learning English, because lots of people can see your messages and give advice if you have questions. As Torsten wrote, there is a team to support your learning. Rob (HamburgEnglish) happened to respond to your request for corrections first on this occasion.

‘Aforementioned’ means 'the things/people, etc. that have been mentioned earlier.
Torsten mentioned the team of helpers. Rob was saying that he helps the team (who were mentioned earlier) help others learn English.