I'm Assya. In our native language we say chokran in Arabic...

hi every body , I’m Assya this is my first message here . Well , in our native language we say chokran in Arabic as for the english one we say thank you so much

Hello Assya,

I am a new member here in this site. My native language is Bangla as I am from Bangladesh. I think that we can share our English knowledge to improve it.

I am waiting for a reply from you in this regards.

hello ,
I hope you’re doing well .Actually , sharing our information and knowledge is so beneficial for us both and I totaly agree with you concerning this great idea .I am ready for that and I want to know more about your country Bangladesh and its culture and traditions . the next time don’t forget to tell me your name as for mine you know it ( Assya ) .
I am looking forwad to hearing from you as soon as possible ;
Regards ,
Assya .

Hello Assya,

Thank you for your reply. My name is Ashraful Islam. But my nickname is Nipun. So you can call me Nipun. Bangladesh is a small country from Asia. It is surrounded by India in 3 sides along with Myanmar with a small border. Bay of Bengal is on the south of our country. We have the longest natural sea beach of the world. It is about 133 km long and is on the run for 7 wonders of the world.

We have another thing to be proud of. 21st February is now the international mother language day. In 1952 some of our language fighters died for our mother language Bangla. We are the only nation in the world to die for mother language.

Please let me know about your country. Because I don’t know what is your native country.

If you have more to ask about our country, please do let me know.

I am waiting for a reply from your side.

Best regards,
Nipun

Hello Nipun ,
first of all , I’d like to congratulate you on your feeling the sense of pride toward your country , it’s really touched my heart and actually the information you gave me about your country made me keen on about visiting it . As for me I am from Morocco small country in Africa where all tourists feel blissfully happy when seeing it .
In morocco there are countless and pethora of Historical monuments such as Sawmaat Hassan and Aldari7 and so on , but the city that atrract and grabbe the attention of tourists is Marakech .It is really well-known and eye-catching .
I hope you visit my country as for me I’m planning to do so in the near future .
I am witing for your answer ,
Best wishes ,
Assya .

Hello Assya,

Thank you very much for the reply. I also would like to visit your country whenever I got chance. It will be pleasure for me to welcome you in my country Bangladesh. I hope that although there are some problems here politically, but a beautiful country. When you will got to our village side you will see lots of green.

Please also be informed that I work in a local pharmaceutical company as ‘Executive, International Marketing’. And I have to look after export and contract manufacturing in Africa region along with my Team Leader and also a Team Member. Currently I am looking after launching of a new anti-malarial product in Nigeria. When this task will be finished I hope to be provided wit new tasks. I will try to grab a opportunity to have a task relating to your country. As now I can say that I have a friend from Morocco. So tell me something about yourself.

I will be glad to see some reply from your side.

Best regards,
Nipun

hello NIpun ,
How are you doing today ? I hope you are as happy as I am since I have great pleasure and delightness to have friend from Bangalia . I wish you luck in your work with great success and fulfilement of your dreams .

Concerning my life : Well , I am Assya from Morocco , I am nearly 18 years old and I live in small village where I have always felt blissfully happy with my family . this year , I will be graduated from High school , hoping getting the highest scores in my school .

In terms of English language , as you can see or observe my level is modest , I have a very good pronounciation that the teachers and students always call me BBC reporter .

I have pethora and hosts of hobbies such as acting , reading , singing watching documantaries so as to widen and deepen my knowledge .

So , I would be so greatful to you if you let me know more about yourself ,
Hearing from you soon ,
Assya .

Hello Assya,

Hope you are fine today. I am also delighted to have a friend from Morocco. Actually I like to make new and good friends. Because the more people you will know the more you will learn. It is my opinion. And if you get good friends from other countries it will let you know more about those countries.

To say about myself, you already know my name. I am nearly 23 years old. I have completed my graduation study in Pharmacy form University of Dhaka. University of Dhaka is the best university in Bangladesh. I live in Dhaka, our capital city along with my family and lots of friends.

About my English, I am also not that much good in it. I have the sufficient knowledge in English to have a conversation. But it is not well enough to get a good score in TOEFL. Actually I want to have my post-graduate degree from a reputed university abroad. For this purpose I am in this website.

In terms of my hobby, I don’t have any hobbies but a passion. My passion is traveling. I used to travel a lot whenever I get chance. But as I am just new at my job so I don’t have that much money on my hand to travel in countries far from here. I have already traveled more than 60% of my country. I have been in India 3 times already too. I hope that I will visit your country at least once in my life. Actually I am in my current job is mainly because it gives a opportunity to travel in various countries for the project assigned on me. But I will get the chance for traveling for my job responsibility when I will have at least 1 years of experience.

I thing I must appreciate that, your English is far more better than mine while I was 18. You have an affection for knowledge what is very good to see. I hope that INSHALLAH you will reach your goals.

I hope that I will hear from you soon.

Best regards,
Nipun

Hello Assya,

How are you? No reply from you side is making me anxious for my friend.

Best regards,
Nipun

dear Nipun ,
How are you doing ?? as for me I am fine and I think that I have to apologize for not replying . Actually , I was in the capital of Morocco I mean Rabat with my father , I registred to pass ILETS and Toefl next month . I am endeavering to have higher marks , you know we must strive after success and as Obama said < no one bon being good at all things we become through hard work > in fact , this is my main goal which is to success inchalah . I have a question for you : Are you Muslim ??
so , I 'm looking to hear from you soon ,
many thanks ,
Assya .

Dear Assya,

It is really nice to hear from you. The answer of your question is yes. I am Muslim. My full name is Ashraful Islam. You seem to be very enthusiastic. You are preparing for both IELTS and also TOEFL at a time. Best of luck for you for both the exams. I am trying to prepare myself for TOEFL in June. So, I think your opinion will be helpful for me. I want to complete my post-graduation study from a reputed university. That is why I am preparing for TOEFL. It will also help me to visit another country.

I would like to know if you are Muslim too.

Best regards,
Nipun

Hello Assya,

How is going there? I hope you are preparing yourself for IELTS and TOEFL.

Best regards,
Nipun