I'm a new member, Please check for me this essay. I highly appreciate your help

. If you could change one important thing about your home town, what would you change? Use reasons and specific examples to support your answer.
If I could change one thing about my hometown, it would be the air pollution problem because of the three following reasons.
The first and most important reason is that I hope my hometown could become a beautiful city. As an old industrial city, my hometown has made a great deal of contribution to the national economy. As a result, the environment has been severely damaged. The forest has disappeared; the mountain have become bald, and the worst thing is that the air quality becomes increasingly worse. People seldom see the blue sky during the most time of day. So, eliminating air pollution is critical.
Another reason is that our community needs clean and tidy environment to attract investors. Nowadays the city’s environment, known as “software facility of the city” play an important role in its future. Investors these days deeply concern about environment of places in which they put their capital. No one is willing to make an unsustainably investment in a dirty, untidy community. Consequently, if our air pollution problem remains unsolved, the city’s economy would be in stagnation. Therefore, the people’s lives have no improvement at all.
Last but not least, we need a clean air to enhance our people’s health. Given the current status of the environment, our health is no doubt badly affected. Therefore, people pay more money to cure for disease such as pneumonia. Worse still, many generations to come would be influenced as well. The community’s standard of living would be declined if there is no solution to solve it.
In my mind, changing air pollution would be my first choice if I had a chance to change one important thing about my hometown. Fortunately people in my hometown are gradually aware of this serious problem.

TOEFL listening lectures: What is the professor’s opinion of Ragwort?

Hi, I think your writing is pretty good. Your introduction is a bit weak, but your body paragraphs are better. You have correctly addressed the prompt, but you do have quite a few verb tense problems and some awkward sounding phrases. Overall, i would rate this a 3.5 out of 5.

It’s very kind of you, sir. I hope best wishes for you and your loved one