If you could change one important thing about your hometown, what would you cha

If you could change one important thing about your hometown, what would you change? Use reasons and specific examples to support your answer.

I am living in a spectacular country, esecially my hometown is so beautiful. But, unfortunately all high roads in my district are in bad shape. Therefore, I will try to improve them,of course if I have such chance. As a result, my county could attrect more and more foreign visitors, also I would help to my community, as whole. However, the basis of my opinion will be discussed as follow.

First of all, I am living in one of the most beautiful countries in the world. Every year a lot of tourists are coming in my place. They are amazed by the nature in my hometown. Here, we have a tremendous plenty of sun, nice variety of species, and so on , and so forth. But, the roads in my place are awful. They are full of holes, and nobody is tring to improve them. Therefore, if I have a chance to change something in my hometown. I will change the infrastructure in my place, as whole.

In fact, these broken roads in many cases are leading to many crashes. Also, two of my fellows passed away, because of these roads. Moreover, through the rush hours all roads become overcrowded. As a result, we are losing a lot of time, and we can not fulfil our daily task. So, if I repair all high roads there is no doubt that I will attract a lot of foreign visitors. Actually, many foreigners are avoiding to come in my place, because they do not want to harm their cars. To exemplify my idea I will give you a good example: My unce is living in the UK since five or seven years, he was interested in coming to my county, and he did. But, as he was driving his car, he got into one deep hole, and he cracked the front side of his car. As a result, he never came again. So, this example shows how harmful could be the disorder of our roads.

In a nut shell, if I replace the infrastructure in my district with new one. I will contribute to the development of my county. Every year a lot of foreiginers will visit my county, and definitely it would be helpful for my society, as a whole.

TOEFL listening lectures: A university lecture by a professor of History

If you could change one important thing about your hometown, what would you change? Use reasons and specific examples to support your answer.

I am living in a spectacular country, esPecially my home-town WHICH is so beautiful. But, Unfortunately all OF THE high roads in my district are in bad shape. Therefore, I will try to improve them, of course if I have such chance. As a result, my county could attrAct more and more foreign visitors, also IT wouldBE OF GREAT help to my community as whole. However, the basis of my opinion will be discussed as follow.

First of all, I am living in one of the most beautiful countries in the world. Every year a lot of tourists /are coming in/VISIT/ my /place/COUNTRY/. They are amazed by the nature in my home-town. Here, we have a tremendous AMOUNT of sun, A nice variety of species, and so on , and so forth. But, the roads in my place are awful. They are full of holes, and nobody is trYing to improve them. Therefore, if I have a chance to change something in my home-town. I will change the infrastructure.

In fact, these broken roads in many cases are leading to many crashes. Also, two of my fellows passed away, because of these roads. Moreover, through the rush hours all roads become overcrowded. As a result, we are losing a lot of time, and we cannot fulfil our daily task. So, if I repair all high roads there is no doubt that I will attract a lot of foreign visitors. Actually, many foreigners are avoiding COMING TO my place because they do not want to harm their cars. To exemplify my idea I will give you a good example: My uncLe HAS BEEN living in the UK FOR five or SIX years(.) He was interested in coming to my county, and he did. But, as he was driving his car, he got into one deep hole, and he cracked the front side of his car. As a result, he never came again. So, this example shows how harmful could be the disorder of our roads.

In a nut shell, if I replace the infrastructure in my district with new one. I will contribute to the development of my county. Every year a lot of foreigners will visit my county, and definitely it would be helpful for my society, as a whole.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Good morning Mlad. Not bad at all. You are doing OK.

Kitos. 8/10

Thank you for your fast evaluation, again I did some mistakes. Next time I will try to do it better :slight_smile: Cheers from BG :slight_smile: