If I could meet a famous entertainer or athlete, who would that be, and why?

Would you mind helping me correct the essay about the topic below? Thank you very much.

Topic: If you could meet a famous entertainer or athlete, who would that be, and why? Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice.

Since I have watched many talk shows of Ellen DeGeneres on the Youtube, I was drawn to her humor. So If I could meet a famous entertainer or athlete, it would be Ellen DeGeneres. Here are the three following reasons to support my choice.

First and foremost, Ellen uses her reputation for good purposes. Whether it is for humans or animals, she always stands out for what she believes is true. She has launched a campaign against juvenile bullying, opposes killing seals and fervently demands equality in marriage. For example, as a popular TV host, she has raised ten million dollars to buy toys for poor children. Moreover, when she heard about a waitress paying for lunch to help two National Guard soldiers who were taking a break because the US government was closed, Ellen invited her to her talk show to reimburse and gave a check.

In the second place, Ellen has the ability to charm the audience. Whether in the role of host of talk show, voice acting or as the host of awards ceremonies, she always does her job well. By way of illustration, as the host of The Ellen DeGeneres Show, with her creative talent and natural humorous lead, Ellen captivate the public with a combination of jokes with celebrities and stories with humanity concerned by the social.

Thirdly and finally, Ellen loves animals. Ellen firmly says no to all fashion products related to leather or fur. In addition to maintaining a vegetarian diet, Ellen always opens her door to welcome animals that have wandered and lost their way. She opened a website to raise stray dogs and cats and invested in a company that specializes in producing pet food.

To sum up, it would be Ellen DeGeneres if I had a chance to meet. She uses her reputation for good purposes, has the ability to charm the audience and also loves animals.

2 Likes