IELTS WRITING TASK 2 Some students found some subjects such as mathematics,Philosophy are difficult, so these subjects should be optional instead of compulsory. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

It is obvious that few subjects are supposed to be extremely hard for some students like Mathematics and Philosophy , hence all of these should legislate as optional choices instead of being mandatory. Personally I thoroughly disagree with that idea with a number of reasons which will be outlined in this essay.

On the one hand, both Math and Philosophy actually have some benefits in current and upcoming life of students . In reality, Math plays a essential role to give knowledge about calculating and setting up their independent thoughts which are tremedously handy for them in forthcoming career. Philosophy partly contributes substantial usefulness to help shape their ideology properly as long as political viewpionts which particularly require for a grow-up in the future. To sum up , both of which are regarded as the useful tools even a minority of learners will pursue a field which is not related to these subject as they truly need benefits and vital skills before making a decision to choose any field of their demand occupation.

On the other hand, there are a plethora of other subjects which should be proposed to add to the current curriculum and ethics simultaneously become a good option though. To begin with, this kind of subject preachs and explains to learners about experiences in social gestures and politeness. Furthermore , pupils are gradually changed in the way of attending any conversations with anybody and conscious of the profound importance of how good manners espeacially influence their work and relevant relationship. In general, its advantages are considerably as meaningful as math and philosophy , will have them avoid a number of regrettable consequences and failures relatively.

In conclusion, some subjects are attributed to be hard for students and it is incredibly inarguable. From my point of view, other subjects would become essential and all of these are for their future

2 Likes

Hello Toronto, welcome to our forum and thank you for sharing your essay with us. What do you expect from us? Why did you post your essay?

1 Like

thanks for welcoming me and i just wander how quality my essay is and could you give me my current qualifiaction by ielts band score. thanks in advance

1 Like

I think you might score a solid 5 band score on the IELTS test though I don’t think exams like the IELTS have much relevance any longer. For example, I don’t think your goal in life is to achieve a certain IELTS band because nobody really cares about it.

1 Like

i just practice ielts for studying abroad . it is one of the compulsory requirements to enroll any colleges in canada and i have to do it^^

2 Likes

I’m sure you will be doing fine.

2 Likes