IELTS Writing task 2-Instead of shopping in the small-town-centre shop, people tend to go large out-of-town shops, lead to the increase of the use of cars. Advantage and Disadvantage?

Dear teacher,
Please help me check my IELTS writing task 2 essay.
Thank you,

This is the lastest actual test.

Instead of shopping in the small-town-centre shop, people tend to go large out-of-town shops, lead to the increase of the use of cars. Advantage and Disadvantage?
Task 2: In some countries, small town-center shops are going out of business because people tend to drive to large out-of-town stores. As a result, people without cars have limited access to out-of town stores, and it may result in an increase in the use of cars. Do you think the disadvantages of this change outweigh its advantages?

The rate of vehicle ownership is in a upward trend because inhabitants prefer going shopping in a big city or town to setting foot in suburban shopping malls. There are many controversial issues about this phenomenon , and I do believe that its benefits overmatch any drawbacks.

Firstly, global warming is a consequence which was affected through this human aspirations . While car emission may be one of the severe factors leading to some kinds of animals in the verge of extinction down the road, As an example, ice melt rising up could kill million of vulnerable animals and bury their inhabitation . Furthermore, It also stimulates traffic jams or social evils due to a rise of population density that might ruin the country’s development.

Nevertheless, it can be denying that its advantages open up possibilities for the prosperity development of human civilization. Obviously, this one evidence demonstrates our comfort feelings about splashing out on expensive things in luxurious places and much more high-class family is showing up day in, day out. Besides that, If the pace of life going to be hustle and bustle in those marketplace excessively, it do have an positive effects on standard of living and the level of wealth, comfort, material goods, and necessity available to every single person in society.When our desires are fullfiling, perhaps those affairs would be back to be solved. However, to be facilitated effectively, the goverments should regulate a few strict laws in order to be successful execution.

All in all, although what happening relates to immoral behaviours, they all could be fixed without cease when humankind reaches the top of prosperity by continually developed day by day.

2 Likes

Dear teacher,

Plz help me with this essay.

1 Like