Ielts writing task 1- Table

Hi, how are you? I’m preparing for my coming IELTS exam, so I will learn harder to improve my writing skills. Could you please check and correct the grammar mistakes in my essay below?
Question: https://www.google.com/search?q=the+table+below+gives+information+about+consumer+spending&rlz=1C1AOHY_enVN710VN710&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwichN-AmfPiAhWKP3AKHbiyBNQQ_AUIECgB&biw=1366&bih=682#imgrc=6QDErSQ-x5DPAM:

Answer:
The table shows the proportion of products that people consume in the year 2002 in five European countries. It can be seen that the necessary products as food, drinks and tobacco are absorbed much more percentage than others.

The most noticeable proportion related to food/drinks/tobacco with the highest percentage in Turkey over 30 percent and the lowest nation was Sweden having 15.77% of consuming on this product range. The percentage of the rest three countries Italy, Spain and Ireland came from a lower amount than two others in 16.36%, 18.8% and 28.91% respectively. While the food/drinks and tobacco had significant numbers of the consumer in five countries, leisure and education indicated the lowest figure of people used this product category. Spanish population absorbed only 1.98%. The most amount in this product category belonged to Turkey at 4.35 %.

Closing and footwear products showed the middle rate in demand. Italy is a country had the highest number of population expanded 9% on this item. In contrast, there were only 5.4% of consumers from Sweden for this product category.

2 Likes

The second part of your sentence should be in the past simple. You can fix this by adding just letter to the second verb.

It’s not quite clear what you mean by ‘necessary products’. Also, you should be consistent in the tense you use throughout your report. In addition, you probably mean ‘consumed’ rather than ‘absorbed’?

2 Likes