IELTS writing task 1 informal letter so 5

Hi everyone,
Please let me know some uncomfortable points in my letter.
You are not happy with the course you are doing at college and would like to change to a different course. Write a letter to the college director requesting to change your course. You should include details about:
– what course are you doing now
– why you are not satisfied with that course
– what course would you like to change to

Dear Mrs Mike,
I am writing this letter to you to require change 5-month reading and speaking English skills course I have been attending fully throughout last month. One of the most important reasons that I have to make this decision is because I am very not satisfied with the tutor’s attitude to the students in class.
This course that I am doing included a combo of three months for listening practice and one late month for face-to-face speaking with a foreigner. I have only been learned with one tutor on Tuesday and Saturday evenings every week since the first time I saw him.
However, The tutor has constantly used a smartphone in class and has no regard for his lecture throughout this period. Some students reminded him but he probably ignores any of our complaints. This makes me no satisfied with this tutor’s attitude.
I would like to change this course into the new same-named course but with a different schedule is on Saturday and Monday evening. I would appreciate it if you could listen to my complaint about all complaints above.
Please let me know if you require any other information such as my mail address or my number.
I am looking forward to receiving your response to this change.
Yours faithfully,
Nhanh

2 Likes

Dear Ms. Mike,
I am writing this letter to you to request a change of the 5-month English Reading and Speaking course that I have been attending in its entirety for the past month. One of the main reasons why I have to make this decision is that I am not satisfied with the tutor’s attitude towards the students in class.
The course I am taking is a combination of three months of listening comprehension exercises and another month of face-to-face speaking with a foreigner. Since I first saw him, I have studied every week on Tuesday and Saturday evenings with only one tutor.
However, the tutor was constantly using a smartphone during class and did not pay attention to his lecture. Some students have reminded him of this, but he probably ignores any of our complaints. Therefore, I am not satisfied with the attitude of this tutor.
I would like to change this course to the new course of the same name, but with a different schedule on Saturday and Monday evenings. I would appreciate it if you could listen to my complaint about all of the above.
Please let me know if you need any additional information such as my mailing address or phone number.
I look forward to your response regarding this change.
Yours sincerely,
Nhanh

2 Likes

Thank you so much, teacher.

1 Like