IELTS writing task 1 - Can you give me feedback and estimated band score please?

Hi everyone! I am waiting for your special feedback and band score. @Hristina-59.Varna @Victork0 @Anglophile

The bar chart gives information about the export earnings of one country in different categories in the years 2015 and 2016. The table illustrates the proportion of change in values in 2016 compared with 2015.

Overall, petroleum products and engineered goods were the most exported products in over the given period, whereas agricultural products and textiles were the least exported goods in the country.

The value of exported petroleum products were just over 60 billion $ in 2015 and this increased by 3% in the year 2016. Moreover, exported engineered goods’ value was at about 55 billion $, while the percentage ballooned by 8.5% in 2016. In addition, we can clearly see that, export earnings of agricultural products were just above 30 billion $ in 2015 and the proportion of change in value increased by 0,81 % in 2016. Also, it can be clearly seen that, the percentage of change in value of textiles was the highest, 15,24 %. The country’s export earning in textiles was about 25 billion $ in 2015.

When it comes to gems and jewellery, this had the different trend, which value of that was about 42 billion $ in 2015 and the proportion of change experienced a decrease by 5,18 %.

3 Likes

(To me, it deserves a score between 6 and 7.5; I haven’t verified the arithmetic accuracy, though. Please note the changes/modifications made)

3 Likes

Thank you for your response. I noted that.

2 Likes

Thank you for the information.

1 Like