IELTS writing task 1- Can you give me feedback and estimated Band Score according to current rating system?☺️

Hi everyone. I will take an IELTS exam and I want to know my writing skills and my essay’s score. Please give me feedback.

The table shows forested land in millions of hectares in different parts of the world.

The table illustrates the forest area in million of hectares in different parts of the world (Asia, Europe, Africa, South America, North America, Ocenia) in the years 1990, 2000 and 2005.
Overall, Europe was the most having forest area in all three years, while Ocenia the least having forest area.
To began, forest area in Asia and Europe was slightly increased, 576 to 584 millions of hectares and 989 to 1001 millions of hectares respectively.
On the other hand, forest area in the remaining lands was decreased. Forest land in Africa was 749 millions of hectares , fell to 691 millions of hectares. Also, forest area North America and Ocenia was experienced a decrease 708 to 705 millions of hectares and 199 to 197 millions of hectares, respectively. Finally, forested land in South America was accounted for 946 millions of hectares in 1990, dramatically decreased to 882 millions of hectares in the year 2005.

58a215c4-9760-4be9-ab12-aba95c30e24d

3 Likes

Hi Memo, I understand most of what you want to say here and guess you that you would probably receive between between band 5 and 6 on your IELTS exam. However, I don’t think IELTS really matters that much because microcredentials will become way more important than traditional, old-fashioned degrees.

Also, nobody really cares about how much forest there was anywhere in the world decades ago.

3 Likes

To give a better performance in IELTS writing task 1 try to make a paragraph these sentences. Second, promote your table interpretation in a professional way. If you just look simply at the table and repeat the values in your report, you will be unable to reach over 6 band score.
Good luck with you.
Mehrdad

3 Likes

Thank you very much for your feedback Mehrdad

1 Like