Ielts part 2, please help me with this essay, thank you ^^. GIVE ME SCORE UPON THIS ESSAY

TOPIC: A growing number of people feel that animals should not be exploited by people and that they should have the same rights as humans, while others argue that humans must employ animals to satisfy their various needs, including uses for food and research.
Discuss both views and give your opinion.

It is true that the question of whether to keeping animals to meet the various demand of humans or not remains a source of controversy among researchers. While a number of people believe that employing animals is immoral because it is necessary for them to have the same rights as humans. I would argue that exploiting animals and raising them are reasonable.

On the one hand, there are a variety of reasons why people contend that it is not fair to exploit animals. That is because they are living creatures and they have rights to live in independent areas. What’s more, it is such a rude and immoral exploitation that people make use of some of the animals for individual purposes. To illustrate, some people raise sheep in order to make luxury suits from the leather of lamps. besides, the fauna is similar to human beings, they also have their own emotions and feelings that human should look up to. For example, I saw some of the cows have burst into tears when being slaughtered in the slaughterhouse.

On the other hand, I strongly believe that keeping animals may result in many favourable outcomes. Some scientists have conducted a number of researches base on animal testings, especially using mice and rabbits. In terms of medical field, some studies succeed in the invention of vital vaccines against diseases and cancers. Additionally, raising livestock like fishes, chickens, pigs on the farm is not only a mass source of food but it also has a considerable contribution to boost the income for the farmers. another specific example for this is that many families are raising dogs as favourite pets, so that, they are both close friend to people and loyal assistant security.

In conclusion, although both views certainly have some validity. It seems to me that it is better to we take care of animals for suitable reasons.

2 Likes

Hi, your English in this essay is pretty good, and your sentences are clear and understandable. Still, I didn’t think that you were always answering the prompt’s main point. Many of your rephrasings of “exploiting animals” made it sound like people were helping or taking care of animals instead of killing them for food and science. You have some good examples, but you need to tie them back to the prompt a little bit closer, especially those you used in your first body paragraph, to show how they prove your argument. Overall, I would rate this one a band 6. Here are some specific comments:

3 Likes

Thank you very for your help and your kindness :heart_eyes:
it was really useful to me!

1 Like