Ielts: jobs : reasons and solutions

TOPIC: The world of work is rapidly changing and the employees cannot depend on having the same job or the same working conditions for life. Why is the case? Can you suggest some ways to prepare people to work in the future?

The worldwide occupation is changing at a rapid speech and employees are not reliable on the similar work or the constant working conditions for the whole life. The reasons behind this case will be outlined in the following essay and giving some suggestions for people to be ready for their careers in th’e long run.

There are two reasons why workers have to experience various kinds of jobs and working environment these days. Firstly, the prolification of advanced technologies and the leap development of artificial intelligence makes human not catch up with in terms of work efficency and productivity, as a consequence, they are out of work. Moreover, many companies and organizations, which want to maximum the profits for themselves, cut down on the human resources as much as possible. This also leads to the significant reduction in the salary of their staff and the loss of work as well.

However, there are a number of ways that people can prepare for changes in their workplaces in the future. To begin with, should high- school graduates be equiped with career orientation while studying, they will persue their interests and have the best preparations for their upcoming job. In the second place, the employees had better update to the knowledge relating to the technology and the innovation on a regularly basic in order to easily adapt to the modification of the current occupation.

All in all, although there are many changes in the workforce nowadays, educating people to carefully choose their career and to keep updated with modern technology, is the key to avoiding any main problems.

Which band could i get with this essay?

2 Likes

Hello Phuong and many thanks for sharing your essay with us. I take it you have been working hard to learn English and now you want to apply to a university in an English speaking country? I think you will get band 4 to 5. How about you? How do you assess your writing skills yourself?