identical twins?

What do you call twins that are identical? Parental twins? Monozygotic twins? Many thanks, Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: A business executive calls his personal assistant to ask for an airport shuttle service[YSaerTTEW443543]

Usually they are simply called “identical twins”. I had to look it up to check, but yes, the scientific term is apparently “monozygotic twins”. Many people would probably not know that term (though they might guess, or dimly recall it). I’m not sure that “parental twins” is a valid term for anything.