IBT-SPEAKING section: express an opinion

Some university students believe that they spend too much time in classes and would prefer to have more time for indipendent study and research. Others prefer to learn in a classroom setting, guided by professor. Which type of learning is more valuable: indipendent study or classroom learning ?Why? Include details and examples

I think classroom learning is a more vlauable learning method than indipendent learning…and that for a lot of reasons.
First, learning together with others makes your life easier, it?s confortable, funny, and makes your learning defintely more effective. And when it is supported by a professor, you can rely on his experience and that?s important to assure you, you are on the right way (maybe it?s better to say “that?s important to show you if you are on the right way”?). So to speak, he is a warranty of quality on your learning! For example: I personally practiced classroom learining the last semester and it was really effective: I was able to pass all my exams easily and I really enjoyed sharing my time with nice people during the preparation!

THKS!

TOEFL listening discussions: How long has the young man been drinking alcohol?

I also have the same opinion that clasroom learning is more beneficial than independent studying.because in independent studying many distractions may occur and concentration may decrease.But in the case of classroom studying,whatever we don’t know,we can discuss with people around us and clarify doubts.And with professor,it will be very good.I usually prefer classroom studying and it has been useful to me in may ways.for example,i practiced maths in math class and i discussed my doubts with a professor.it earned lot of marks for me.

HI,

I think classroom learning is a more vlauable learning method than indipendent learning…and that for a lot of reasons.
First, learning together with others makes your life easier, it?s confortable, funny, and makes your learning defintely more effective. And when it is supported by a professor, you can rely on his experience and that?s important to assure you, you are on the right way (maybe it?s better to say “that?s important to show you if you are on the right way”?)/YOU ARE ON THE RIGHT TRACK. He is LIKE a warranty/GUARANTEE of quality on your learning SO TO SPEAK! For example: I personally practiced classroom learining (the) last semester and it was really effective: I was able to pass all my exams easily and I really enjoyed sharing my time with nice people during the preparation!

A

Many Thanks Mr. Alan!