IBT independent writing- need help~thx

If children should be trained to take charge of some money in order to make them become more financially responsible when they are adults? Different people hold diversified opinions. As for me, I contend that children should learn to manage money which would be beneficial for their future. My specific reasons are as follows.

To begin with, as the old going says, Roman was not built in a day, so good habits include how to use the money reasonably are not cultivated in a short term. For this reason, people should acquire good habit of using their money from the very beginning during the childhood even if their pocket money is not very much at that time. I still remember that when I was only six years old, my mom gave me allowance periodically (termly), about twenty Yuan, at the first day of every month and asked me to keep accounts every day. What is more, she would not give me any more money after that until the first day of next month. From then on, I gradually learned to use my money carefully and reasonably, whereas most of my contemporary still had no conception with money. And now, I insist on keeping accounts every day, I can easily get balance between income and expenditure as well as save a stable proportion of my income every month. However, some of my colleagues are still accustomed to use their money up before the pay day.

In addition, I suppose that learning to manage money would help children become a rational people. If children know nothing about managing money, they would use their money randomly without controlling their reasonless desires. For instance, it is not uncommon that nowadays many children spend most of their money and spare time on gaming in the internet bars, and sometimes they even could indulge in the game for a whole day without having a meal, just because they use all their money play electronic games and have no more money to fulfill their empty stomachs. Naturally, when these children become adults they probably still abuse their money to meet some meaningless desires. In this way, they just become adults in biological perspective instead of social perspective, since they are not financially responsible persons, let alone the persons who can be responsible for the life of themselves.

In sum, I strongly agree the statement that people should try to master the ability of managing money in order to become a financially responsible person in the future.

TOEFL listening lectures: Why do the Lascaux cave paintings probably not qualify as graffiti?

If children should be trained to take charge of some money in order to make them become more financially responsible when they are adults? Different people hold diversified opinions ABOUT WHETHER CHILDREN SHOUDL BE TRAINED TO TAKE CHARGE OF SOME MONEY IN ORDER TO MAKE THEM MORE FINANCIALLY RESPONSIBLE ADULTS. As for me, I contend that children should learn to manage money which would be beneficial for their future. My specific reasons are as follows.

To begin with, as the old going sayING GOES, RomE was not built in a day, so good habits includING how to use the money reasonably are not cultivated in a short term. For this reason, people should acquire good habit of using their money from the very beginning during the childhood even if their pocket money is not very much at that time. I still remember that when I was only six years old, my mom gave me allowance periodically (termly), about twenty Yuan, at the first day of every month and asked me to keep accounts every day. What is more, she would not give me any more money after that until the first day of next month. From then on, I gradually learned to use my money carefully and reasonably, whereas most of my contemporary still had no conception with money. And now, I insist on keeping accounts every day, I can easily get balance between income and expenditure as well as save a stable proportion of my income every month. However, some of my colleagues are still accustomed to use their money up before the pay day.

In addition, I suppose that learning to manage money would help children become a rational people. If children know nothing about managing money, they would use their money randomly without controlling their reasonless desires. For instance, it is not uncommon that nowadays many children spend most of their money and spare time on gaming in the internet bars, and sometimes they even could indulge in the game for a whole day without having a meal, just because they use all their money playING electronic games and have no more money to fulfill their empty stomachs. Naturally, when these children become adults they probably still abuse their money to meet some meaningless desires. In this way, they just become adults in biological perspective instead of social perspective, since they are not financially responsible persons, let alone the persons who can be responsible for theIR OWN life of themselves.

TO sum IT UP, I strongly agree WITH the statement that people STUDENTS should try to master the ability of managing money in order to become a financially responsible person ADULTS in the future.

Read Read Read as often as possible to improve your writing skills.