"I would recommend, if you are having problems making your papers sound academic enough, hanging around Hank for a while. He knows more obscure words than anyone I have ever met. He is like a walking .....; he can provide you with all kinds of interesting choices for words to use," Jasmine told Monica.

"I would recommend, if you are having problems making your papers sound academic enough, hanging around Hank for a while. He knows more obscure words than anyone I have ever met. He is like a walking .....; he can provide you with all kinds of interesting choices for words to use," Jasmine told Monica. (*) library (*) textbook (*) dictionary (*) definition

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://english.best/questions/14977,i-would-recommend-if-you-are-having-problems-making-your-papers-sound-academic-enough-hanging-around-hank-for-a-while-he-knows-more-obscure-words-than-anyone-i-have-ever-met-he-is-like-a-walking-___-he-can-provide-you-with-all-kinds-of-interesting-choices-for-words-to-use-jasmine-told-monica/