I was shocked and hurt by this video clip

I quote: “All of these children are being cheated of a sound start in life”. She actually blames parents for their children being gay, lesbian or bisexual. Being gay, lesbian or bisexual is not a concious choice, you’re born that way, however, homofobia is a concious choice. When I told my mother and grandmother I was gay, they simply said: ‘Marc, why don’t you tell us something we don’t already know. Whatever sexual preferences you have, be it either gay or bisexual, we will always love you.’ Dear God, now they’re both in heaven.
What do you say @Torsten, @Anglophile, @Alan Please react when you feel like it.

Marc.

2 Likes

I totally agree with her.

How can you say this?

I totally agree with your grandmother and mother and would have reacted in a very similar fashion. By the way, here are some related impressions from Ukraine…

Any society is only as strong as its minorities, who have traditionally been marginalized, oppressed and discriminated against for thousands of years.

2 Likes

You’re very kind, Torsten. I will always love you and the other members of the forum too. But, I came across this video and I was…devastated.

1 Like

Thanks for the lovely images.

1 Like