I want to say this...

Mr Daerr,

Firstly, I would like to apologise for sending you this message to respond your e-mail. To be honest, I could not understand where I could post my message to you. I followed the instructions on the e-mail, but it did not work or I did not understand it.

Secondly, I would like to thank you for your first lesson. Really well elaborated and well explained.

Thirdly, I liked the first e-mail and the lesson. It is too much to take in for one day. I will re-read it tomorrow. I promise you that, when I receive my second e-mail I will be better in the subject personal pronouns.

I understood well the lady on the first listening exercise. ( Mss Darville ) There were a few things which I never heard before but it does not mean I did not understand her just did not know the meaning of few words.

I know so many people have said that to you but thank you very much. I feel bad that I got a such lesson for free. It might sound funny to you but God really put this site and you in my way.

Thanks for helping me, you do not have any idea how important learning English is for me and how happy I am now.

Once again thank you.

I am looking forward to getting my second lesson.

Best Regards

Victor