I want to know the TOEFL result earlier...

Hai all,

This is my first posting here…

i have taken my TOEFL test (cbt) on 25 May 06. According to the test centre (In Malaysia), i will get my result in about 3-4 weeks time(including mailing).

If i want to know the result earlier, can i contact them directly… i have to know this fast in order for me to repeat the test if i failed to obtain sufficient marks.

ps: i did my writing using computer.

cheers

TOEFL listening discussions: Why are these young men in conversation?

to be honest, the biggest mistake i made(with regard to English qualifying test) is taking TOEFL test. i defy my colleague by taking TOEFL instead of IELTS, and now i’m regret…not about the difficulties level of the questions but due to the way their send the TOEFL result…via normal mail in this internet savvy era :?: :?: . Do they now, how long it will take to reach South East Asia, Africa and etc…i’m puzzle, why they do not published the result online, so that test taker can view the result fast and made necessary arrangement, wheter to re sit or taken other English test instead. Yes, you can phone them, but again the charge USD 10 for this service :twisted: :evil: . it’s a small sum, esp for state but in Malaysia, i can buy 8 McDonald burger for this amount, and it excluding the phone charge :?

For record, IELTS release the result 13 days after the test day…and you can get the result from your test centre…

you better believe it…